"Success for me its to raise happy, healthy human beings." - Kelly LeBrock
Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times. - Niccolo Machiavelli
"For the past few years, I was the more visible Asian performer, and I think it gave young girls a kind of role model showing it's possible to actually reach success doing movies." - Joan Chen
Before watching Video, Read About…
Share Your Work and Ideas with Others: If you have good ideas, then share them with others. Let your co-workers and bosses benefit from your insights. Occasionally, you might get no credit for this, but over time, the praise you receive here and there will help to improve your profile within the company.
Don’t Let Emotions Get the Best of You: Emotions can be an important driver of success. They can keep you focused on a goal; and they can give you the willpower to go on, even when things start to look bleak. Unfortunately, emotions can also play a deeply negative role when it comes to running a business. They can coax you into making irrational, vindictive, and poorly thought-out choices. So, don’t let your emotions get the best of you, but do let them push you on towards success.
Do Not Allow Your Personal Life to Interfere with Your Business Life: No matter what is going in on your personal life, remember to keep work at work and home life at home. Don’t allow a stressful situation with a friend or a relative spillover into your work and prevent you from being effective.
Make Sure Someone Else Can Do Your Job: As unintuitive as this might seem, an important part of getting a promotion is ensuring that someone else can do your job. If the no one can, then you cannot be replaced; and cannot get promoted.
Make Yourself Indispensible: If you can easily envision how the company could replace you, then your boss probably can, too. The successful know to make themselves indispensible, so that they are promoted or given a raise, rather than replaced.
Give Up When It’s Wise to Do So – Not When it Is Convenient: Most people give up for reasons of convenience. They hit a nasty snag in their career; and they simply cannot find a way to propel themselves forward immediately, so they just give up. Instead of backing off, consulting a colleague, and then heading back to the problem with a refreshed and nuanced perspective, they give up before they give the scenario the chance to play out. As a result, they deny themselves the opportunity to fight back and succeed.
Don’t Let Your Past Limit Your Future: In the past, you failed miserably at many things. But that doesn’t have to carry over into the future. Don’t let your past limit your future, but instead, let go of your past failures and focus on what the future offers.
Organize Your Workspace: Having a clean, organized workspace is a vital part of success. It may sound trivial, but in fact, the cleanliness and the order can go a long way towards improving your mindset and structuring your day.
Record Your Progress: Identifying and recording progress is important. It tells you how far you’ve come from where you once where. If you don’t follow it carefully, it’s easy to miss that it has occurred at all. So, as progress occurs, record it somewhere. Write down exactly what happened, why it qualifies as “progress,” and why you think it happened.
Watch Video: THE UNDERDOG MENTALITY | POWERFUL Motivational Video Speech Compilation
(via YouTube)A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. - Bill Shankly
"If there's no fire, there's no scream. If there's no scream, then no one hears you and no one comes to help you in the first place. The depth of my struggle has definitely determined the height of my success. To be able to teach my kids not just about success but about the struggle that comes with it." - R. Kelly
"I find my greatest pleasure, and so my reward, in the work that precedes what the world calls success." - Thomas A. Edison
"If success is a habit, it is a hard one to acquire." - Mason Cooley
"It is a mistake to suppose that men succeed through success they much oftener succeed through failures. Precept, study, advice, and example could never have taught them so well as failure has done." - Samuel Smiles
Success comes when people act together failure tends to happen alone. - Deepak Chopra
"Anytime you play a team sport, the success of the team really makes everything better. It's nice." - Ricky Williams
"Success is always something completely different to people. I feel like I've succeeded, if I'm doing something that makes me happy and I'm not lying to anybody. I'm not doing that now, so I feel really good about myself." - Kristen Stewart
Success follows those adept at preserving the substance of the past by clothing it in the forms of the future. - Dee Hock
"The most glorious moments in your life are not the so-called days of success, but rather those days when out of dejection and despair you feel rise in you a challenge to life, and the promise of future accomplishments." - Gustave Flaubert
I think that the reason for my success is that I am really not aspirational. I am inspirational in that the people at home feel like they can really relate to me. - Rosie O'Donnell
Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture. - Lydia M. Child
"All of us are born for a reason, but all of us don't discover why. Success in life has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It's what you do for others." - Danny Thomas
Perseverance - a lowly virtue whereby mediocrity achieves an inglorious success. - Ambrose Bierce
"Whenever you analyse anyone who has had any success and they're in the headlines, you will find they are human and make mistakes. I'm certainly that and I've made a lot of mistakes." - Jeffrey Archer
I don't think success has changed us as people at all. We are the same lunatics that we were when this band first got going. We never see ourselves as being on a higher level than our fans. - Kirk Hammett
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more