"Success is always something completely different to people. I feel like I've succeeded, if I'm doing something that makes me happy and I'm not lying to anybody." - Kristen Stewart
Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals. - Jim Rohn
You've achieved success in your field when you don't know whether what you're doing is work or play. - Warren Beatty
Before watching Video, Read About…
Organize Your Workspace: Having a clean, organized workspace is a vital part of success. It may sound trivial, but in fact, the cleanliness and the order can go a long way towards improving your mindset and structuring your day.
Get in the Practice of Creating and Following Budgets: Budgets can play an important role in stabilizing financial outcomes. If you currently have no budget, you should start making one on a weekly basis. Try to keep your expenses and income flows under control, so you don’t get behind on payments.
Do Not Ask too Much of Your Employees: You might be tempted to squeeze every last cent out of your employees, but instead consider what the successful often do, they try to keep costs low, but at the same time, when they need talent, they pay for it. Keep this in mind when hiring and when giving raises.
Let Go of Your Fear of Failure: On the road to success, you will experience many failures. This is why it is so important to let these fears go; and instead focus on the process of achieving those goals that you want so badly.
Try to Cut Your Spending by 10% Per Month: If you’re currently over-budget, consider cutting your expenses by 10%. Even if it seems hard to do initially, figure it out and do it.
Be Persistent: In business, few things are more closely related to success than persistence. Persistence will determine whether you push ahead or give up altogether. And persistence will determine whether you eventually break through as a leader in your field; or whether you allow everyone else to walk over you to get to the top.
Make Yourself Indispensible: If you can easily envision how the company could replace you, then your boss probably can, too. The successful know to make themselves indispensible, so that they are promoted or given a raise, rather than replaced.
Follow the Approach of Your Manager: If you want an example of how to get promoted, look no further than your own manager. She has been promoted to a position above you, so she knows how to be successful in your position.
Look for a Job Elsewhere: Find jobs outside of your company that look promising. At a minimum, you might be able to get a better job elsewhere. At most, you might be able to leverage that offer into a promotion within the company.
Watch Video: THE PRICE OF GREATNESS – Powerful Motivational Video
(via YouTube)Four years of football are calculated to breed in the average man more of the ingredients of success in life than almost any academic course he takes. - Knute Rockne
"I can't imagine wanting to be famous just for the sake of being famous. I think fame should come along with success, talent." - Kat Dennings
"Yes I have made a lot of money and I have a lot of respect, my films have done well, and I know there are loads of loads of people who look up to me and really love me. I really just thought this is like a strange dream. I have never thought this is a success - I don't have a standard." - Shahrukh Khan
"I think the idea that you know who your inner self is on a daily basis, because... you know. What's good for you 25 years ago may not be good for you now. So, to keep in touch with that, I think that's the first ingredient for success. Because if you're a successful human being, everything else is gravy, I think." - Whoopi Goldberg
I think the measure of your success to a certain extent will be the amount of things written about you that aren't true. - Cybill Shepherd
"Success is not a destination, but the road that you're on. Being successful means that you're working hard and walking your walk every day. You can only live your dream by working hard towards it. That's living your dream." - Marlon Wayans
"Anytime you play a team sport, the success of the team really makes everything better. It's nice." - Ricky Williams
"The vampire was a complete change from the usual romantic characters I was playing, but it was a success." - Bela Lugosi
Success is where preparation and opportunity meet. - Bobby Unser
No one can possibly achieve any real and lasting success or 'get rich' in business by being a conformist. - J. Paul Getty
A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds. - Mark Twain
"I want anyone who believes in life, liberty, pursuit of happiness to succeed. And I want any force, any person, any element of an overarching Big Government that would stop your success, I want that organization, that element or that person to fail. I want you to succeed." - Rush Limbaugh
"I was, if you like, a successful schoolboy in that I had a degree of talent in all the required things that make you a success at school." - Damian Lewis
Success in its highest and noblest form calls for peace of mind and enjoyment and happiness which come only to the man who has found the work that he likes best. - Napoleon Hill
"You can never be comfortable with your success, you've got to be paranoid you're going to lose it." - Lou Gerstner
"Every soldier must know, before he goes into battle, how the little battle he is to fight fits into the larger picture, and how the success of his fighting will influence the battle as a whole." - Bernard Law Montgomery
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.