Godzilla is an official Citizen of Japan.
The Statue of Liberty wears a size 879 shoe.
There are no polar bears in Antarctica only in the Arctic.
Humans have caused 322 animal extinctions over the past 500 years.
Each year there is one ton of cement poured for each man woman and child in the world.
In Australia Burger King is called "Hungry Jack's".
CARROTS were originally PURPLE
Shakespeare invented the words “assassination” and “bump.”
A B-25 bomber crashed into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building on July 28 1945.
Cupcakes can be as addictive as cocaine.
Facebook earns an average of US$5.85 from every U.S. user.
Many American Civil War soldiers had "nostalgia" listed as their cause of death meaning homesickness.
United Artists offered Stallone up to US$340 000 to sell them the rights to the screenplay of Rocky if he agreed to not star in the movie. He refused.
In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.
2% of people who jump off the Golden Gate Bridge survive the fall. One man even jumped off for "fun".
According to a study on Academy Award speeches Steven Spielberg has been thanked more than God.
The last words Abraham Lincoln heard were "you sockdologizing old man-trap " a punchline from the play "Our American Cousin."
Some women can have a genetic mutation which causes them to see millions of more colors.
Scientists estimate that the moon's width has shrunk by about 600 feet (182 meters) since the rocky body first formed.
Recycling one ton of plastic can save up to 2 000 gallons of gasoline.
Ommatophobia is the fear of eyes.
The expiration date on water bottles is for the bottle not the water.
The CIA had a secret office on the 25th floor of 7 World Trade Center another nearby building that collapsed after the 9/11 attacks.
Sweden and Norway formed a United Kingdom from 1814 to 1905.
A third of all Russians believe the Sun revolves around the Earth.
No movie data found
The odds of being born male are about 51.2% according to census.
If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop – they use their tails for balance.
Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
There are no ants in Iceland, Greenland, and Antarctica.
For many centuries Chinese women endured a practice where their feet were systematically broken and shaped in such a way that they resembled hooves.
Your weight on the moon is 16.5% of your weight on earth.
Nelson Mandela co-authored a book with Fidel Castro.
The average women in Bolivia Indonesia and Guatemala is short enough to be considered a Dwarf (4'10 or under).
Only about 9% of marijuana users become clinically dependent according to a study.
Unspayed females dogs only go into heat twice a year.
A 13-year old boy in Florida was once arrested for excessive farting in school.
The only thing left on Bill Gates' bucket list is not to die.
The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet.
More gold is recoverable from a ton of personal computers than from 17 tons of gold ore.
Within three days of death the enzymes that once digested your dinner begin to eat you.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.