Don’t forget your computer files: If you have lots of important files on your computer, then you should back them up prior to leaving. This way, you wouldn’t be risking losing them while you are traveling. Make sure though that you keep your back up at a safe place, so that no one would be able to gain access to them.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
Selecting your seats: Selecting your flight seats can actually be done days before your actual flight. Although this may depend on the type of airlines you are booking it from, most of them offer seat selection online. Therefore, instead of waiting for the day to take the flight, select your favorite seats online ahead of time, so that you would have utmost comfort in traveling.
Convert your money into the currency of the country you are visiting: Days or weeks before you take your trip, it is a good idea to convert some of your money into the currency of the country you are visiting. This way, you won’t get stuck with no local money to pay for the first few expenses you would make after arriving. One example of the expense you may incur is paying the taxi cab on your way to the hotel.
What to do after arriving at the hotel: Once you have arrived at the hotel, you should take a few minutes to relax, and then head out. Visit the nearest convenience store, and buy some snacks and beverages. Stock some of them in your room, so that you would be able to munch on something, in case you wake up in the middle of the night, and feel hungry.
Booking a hotel: Booking for your hotel accommodations can now be done through the internet. One of the best things about it is that, there are several websites, which can offer you fabulous hotel deals. Aside from that, they usually showcase pictures of the accommodations, as well as testimonies that can all help you choose the best one for you.
Tell your friends and relatives: Prior to going on a trip, you should inform your friends and relatives about it. This way, they can give you some insights about the place that you are going to visit. Aside from that, they would know where or how to get in contact with you, just in case something comes up.
Take note of the baggage requirements: Prior to booking your flight reservation, you should check its baggage requirements first. In most cases, international flights usually provide you with more baggage allowance than the domestic ones. Aside from checking on the check-in baggage terms and conditions though, don’t forget to read the terms for carry on bags as well.
Make safety your priority: In boarding the plane, aside from listening to the stewardess’ presentation in using the life jacket, and such, you should also take note of the emergency exits. Count the rows towards these exits, and determine which ones are nearest to you. Aside from that, you should also check out the safety manual, which you can usually find in front of you.
Travel insurance: If you want to feel secure for the whole duration of your vacation, then you should acquire a travel insurance for it. There are lots of companies that offer such kind of insurance policies these days. Just check out the ones available at your place, and ask your friends for their recommendations.
Finding a secluded place for your anniversary: If you are traveling to celebrate your wedding anniversary with your spouse, then finding a secluded place would be a good idea. To achieve that, you can actually search for such accommodations through the internet. Just check out what they can offer to you, such as their amenities, so that you would be able to decide if it is the place you really want.
Bring your own snacks: Before finalizing your decision about a certain flight, check whether it offers an in-flight meal or not. If the flight does not offer it, then you should bring your own food, such as a sandwich. By doing this, you would be able to prevent yourself from paying exorbitant prices for the meals offered onboard.
Bestseller No. 1
Kitdine Portable Soft Silicone Travel Bottles Set (3 OZ, Pink + White + Blue)
- Are you still troubled that you need to carry many bottles when you travel? Are you still troubled that your shampoo is not allowed to bring to airline? This Silicone Travel Bottles Set will fix all these problems. Take it with you and go travel! Set of small bottles, perfect for shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and more. Being packed with a zippered clear toiletry bag, saving space, easy to carry, TSA airline carry-on approved.
- FEEL LIKE A FIRST CLASS TARVELER NO MATTER WHAT CLASS YOU TRAVEL! With the Kitdine silicone bottle travelers set you will arrive to the airport with your lotions and shampoos neatly packed and organized! TSA carry-on approved! There is no greater frustration than arriving at the airport and having to repack your liquids!
- GOODBYE LEAKAGE! No person of class should travel with bottles that will leave your hands oily and smelly because they are not properly sealed! Kitdine silicone travelers bottle are designed with a silicone stretchy film in the small mouth and 3-layer anti-leakage cap design! Wide mouth for easy refilling with small mouth for user friendly controlled flow! Kitdine made sure that these are the easiest and safest bottles a traveler can use!
- FANTASTIC COLOR AND SIZE CHOICE! - Kitdine travel bottle sets are available in 2oz, 3oz and 3.3 ounce with different colors. Choose the colors and size that best match your style or the color theme of your gift recipient!
- FOOD GRADE BPA FREE SILICONE! Designed with safety first and convenience a close second. Our silicone travel bottles are made of FDA approved and 100% BPA free food grade silicone, making it safe for other liquids like sauce, salad dressing or even baby food.
Bestseller No. 2
Ikea Travel Size Bottles 8 Pack, 4 colors, for cosmetic products
- Ikea 3oz Travel Bottle
- 4 Different Colors
- Bring along your favorite hair and skin products when you travel, these different colored bottles make it easy to tell the contents apart.