The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes. - Benjamin Disraeli
"Team GB's success at the Beijing Olympics can, in part, be said to have been made in Manchester. For example, all the cycling medal winners trained at Manchester's velodrome, the National Cycling Centre." - Lucy Powell
Success to me is having ten honeydew melons and eating only the top half of each slice. - Barbra Streisand
Before watching Video, Read About…
Manage Your Time and Resources Efficiently: Like most people, you have some time and resources at your disposal. Instead of mismanaging them or ignoring them, use them wisely and to your advantage. Be efficient with your resources and you will reap the rewards of personal success.
Find Ways to Put Yourself at Peace with the World and Your Life: One of the most important things that successful people do is make sure they are at peace with the world and their own life. Even if their worklife is riddled with conflict and controversy, they find a way to become comfortable with it all, so that it does not drag them down each day.
Plan Your Personal Life Carefully: Instead of allowing whims and chance events to control how your life plays out, focus on exerting your control over your life. Force it to give you what you want; and take control, as the successful do.
Share Your Work and Ideas with Others: If you have good ideas, then share them with others. Let your co-workers and bosses benefit from your insights. Occasionally, you might get no credit for this, but over time, the praise you receive here and there will help to improve your profile within the company.
Listen to Those Around You: One common trait among those who are successful is that they listen and understand others. Instead of seeing everyone around them as inferior fools with nothing to contribute, they understand that most good ideas come from other people—not from them. If you want to be successful, too, you should follow this practice carefully in your daily business relations.
Make Yourself Indispensible: If you can easily envision how the company could replace you, then your boss probably can, too. The successful know to make themselves indispensible, so that they are promoted or given a raise, rather than replaced.
Don’t Buy a Big House if You Cannot Afford It: Locking yourself into a big mortgage payment is a very bad idea—especially if you have a shaky income. Instead of risking the possibility that might not be able to make the payments, settle for a smaller house or an apartment until you have financial capacity to make the payments on time.
Be Honest with Follow Co-Workers and Higher-Ups: Above all else, honesty is an important quality in the workplace. Being honest with your co-workers and your boss means that they can trust you and come to you for advice in the future.
Learn New Skills: One large part of getting promoted involves developing new skills. If you don’t develop new skills, then you cannot expect that your boss will suddenly believe that you are capable of taking on a new job with different requirements.
Watch Video: The mistake we all make in life that keeps us from being HAPPY | An Inspirational Video
(via YouTube)Success is steady progress toward one's personal goals. - Jim Rohn
There is no success without hardship. - Sophocles
"I think success has no rules, but you can learn a great deal from failure." - Jean Kerr
I feel true success comes from being able to work and the love for it. - Kiana Tom
"No experience is a cause of success or failure. We do not suffer from the shock of our experiences, so-called trauma - but we make out of them just what suits our purposes." - Alfred Adler
"The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success wrong by wrong. - Mae West
The success of any great moral enterprise does not depend upon numbers. - William Lloyd Garrison
"Whenever you analyse anyone who has had any success and they're in the headlines, you will find they are human and make mistakes. I'm certainly that and I've made a lot of mistakes." - Jeffrey Archer
Nobody travels on the road to success without a puncture or two. - Navjot Singh Sidhu
The secret to success is to offend the greatest number of people. - George Bernard Shaw
"A government for the people must depend for its success on the intelligence, the morality, the justice, and the interest of the people themselves." - Grover Cleveland
"It is not the going out of port, but the coming in, that determines the success of a voyage." - Henry Ward Beecher
I don't think success arrives and you're suddenly happy. It's not like that. If people think that they'll be very disappointed. - Michael Hutchence
In Hollywood a marriage is a success if it outlasts milk. - Rita Rudner
Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to cut all sources of retreat. Only by doing so can one be sure of maintaining that state of mind known as a burning desire to win - essential to success. - Napoleon Hill
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.