Learn more about the local cuisine before visiting a certain country: Prior to taking a trip to a foreign land, you should learn more about its local foods. This way, you would be able to determine what types of local foods you want to try out. Keep in mind that a trip to a foreign country would not be completed without trying out its local specialties.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
Taking pictures of people: Before you take pictures of a couple or certain individuals, never forget to ask permission from them. Thus, if you are visiting a foreign country, then you have to know a bit of their language. Aside from that, when you ask for their permission, don’t forget to smile and show them your camera, so that they can understand you better.
Special requests: If you have special requests for the airline or the hotel, it is best to call them in order to see if they can accommodate it. One of the downsides of it though, especially in calling airlines, is that, you may have to wait for a long time before you can speak to a live person. To get around this, you can actually call the toll free number of the travel site, and let them process it for you, since in most cases, they have different numbers that they can dial to get prioritized.
Bring your own first aid kit: Bringing your own first aid kit is vital, especially if you are traveling with your kids. You should ensure that your first aid kit contains all the medicines that you need, which may not be available at the country you are visiting. If some members of your family has allergies or are asthmatic, then never forget to bring anti allergies, and inhalers.
Don’t forget your computer files: If you have lots of important files on your computer, then you should back them up prior to leaving. This way, you wouldn’t be risking losing them while you are traveling. Make sure though that you keep your back up at a safe place, so that no one would be able to gain access to them.
Take your vitamins: Keep in mind that when you ride a plane, you would be exposed to other people’s germs and such. Therefore, you should boost your immune system, by taking your daily vitamin supplement. Make sure that your supplement contains vitamin C and zinc, so that you would be duly protected from infections.
Wear comfortable clothing: Going overseas usually involves very long flights, which is why it is a good idea to wear comfortable clothing. Aside from that, you should also bring a jacket so that you won’t feel cold. Moreover, for women, it is best to wear flat shoes, so that you won’t have difficulties in boarding and getting off the aircraft.
Using a debit card to book a travel package: One of the kinks of purchasing something online with the use of a debit card is the fact that it may have a spending limit. This basically means that your transaction may not go through, if the amount is beyond the limit. When this happens though, what you can do is to call your bank, and have them increase your limit even just for the day.
Air sickness: If you are not a frequent traveler, and you are one of those folks who experience air sickness, then choose your airline seats properly. When it comes to that, choose the seats by the wing, or situate it as near to the wings as possible, since it is where you won’t experience too many bumps during the ride. Choose the seats early, so that you would have a good number of them to select from.
Always pack light: No matter how short or long your vacation would be, it is always best to pack light. Bring only the necessary number of shirts and pants, and just wash them in case you need to. Just focus on the most important things to bring, anyway, most of the items you may need later on can be bought in your destination.
Looking confident: It is always best to walk as if you know where you are going, especially if you are at a certain place in the city, which you are not very familiar with. This way, people would not see you as a lost tourist. If you are able to achieve that, then you won’t be attracting thieves to victimize you.
Bestseller No. 1
Money Belt For Travel With RFID Blocking Sleeves Set For Daily Use
- THE ULTIMATE GIFT FOR TRAVELERS - Are your Parents, Brothers or your best Friends planning to travel? Give them this beautiful and practical gift which will protect them as well
- NO MORE CONCERNS NEXT TIME YOU VISIT THE AIRPORT - Our package provides you with double protection, hands free, zero stress, feeling comfortable with our Money Belt For Travel and make you smile every time you see the stylish RFID blocking sleeves
- NOT ONLY FULL IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION - Now you have enough place to store and hide your belongings like your IPhone, Keys, Money, Credit cards, Documents, Passport and more
- BUY CONFIDENTLY with our 100% Money Back Guarantee - If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product you will receive a full refund no questions asked and hassle free.
Bestseller No. 2
Lewis N. Clark RFID-Blocking Neck Stash Anti-Theft Hidden Wallet
- SECURITY AGAINST MODERN THREATS - A modern hidden neck wallet, the Lewis N. Clark anti-theft neck stash is made with RFID-blocking technology, protecting you against electronic pickpocketing and identity theft
- BUILT TO LAST - With strong rip-stop nylon and self-repairing zippers, it makes for an ultra-light yet secure solution to keep your valuables safely hidden
- UNDERCOVER SAFETY - The ultra-slim design helps keep a low profile under your clothes, and secures your belongings from potential thieves
- TRAVELDRY TECHNOLOGY - The special TravelDry fabric wicks away moisture as well as resists odors, mildew, and shrinking, keeping you comfortable while on the move
- MULTIPLE COMPARTMENTS - With different compartments designed for cash and coins, electronics, passports, travel documents, and more, you'll have a place for everything