Quick Travel Tip!
Practice taking pictures before leaving: When you are going away for a vacation, for sure, you want to take pictures along the way. However, since you don’t want the pictures to be worthless, then you should make sure that you are skilled enough in using your digital camera. Thus, you should practice taking pictures before you leave, so that you would be able to capture amazing images in your trip.
Finding a secluded place for your anniversary: If you are traveling to celebrate your wedding anniversary with your spouse, then finding a secluded place would be a good idea. To achieve that, you can actually search for such accommodations through the internet. Just check out what they can offer to you, such as their amenities, so that you would be able to decide if it is the place you really want.
Don’t forget to check the weight of your luggage: Checking the weight of your luggage can go a long way, as far as saving up some money from paying airline excess luggage fees is concerned. Therefore, you should make sure that you stay within the limits of the weight restrictions. Use your weighing scale for it, so that you won’t have to deal with these fees.
Getting from point A to point B: Going around an unfamiliar city can become confusing and inconvenient, especially if you have not done your research beforehand. Thus, you should check out more information regarding this, before you pack your bags and travel. Check out the city map and read more about the public transportation of the city you are visiting and how to find them, so that you know where to go and what to do.
Double check the website: If it is your first time to book online, or at a particular website, don’t forget to double check if it is really a legitimate site to purchase an airline ticket from. One way of doing it is to see if its web address starts with “https://” which basically means that it is secure. Aside from that, you should also check out reviews about it.
Being in a country for a shorter period of time: If you are planning to be at a certain country for just a short period of time, then you should avoid foods that you are not very familiar with. You should also stay away from drinks that can get you feeling sick. This is because, you may not have time to recover from it, before you have to take a trip going home.
Giving tips to the hotel staff: Tipping the hotel staff can go a long way, as far as having a pleasant experience at the hotel you are staying in is concerned. When you tip them, they would actually help in looking out for your room as well as your stuffs. Aside from that, they may even be able to give you some tips on how to go around the city or how to catch the best deals on certain attractions.
Try not to drink alcohol: When traveling on a plane, it is always better to skip the alcoholic beverages for a while. This is because boarding on a plane, taking care of your luggage, minding the weather, can already provide you with lots of stress for the day. Instead of drinking alcohol, drink lots of water, so that you won’t get dehydrated.
Don’t forget your computer files: If you have lots of important files on your computer, then you should back them up prior to leaving. This way, you wouldn’t be risking losing them while you are traveling. Make sure though that you keep your back up at a safe place, so that no one would be able to gain access to them.
When to book flights: Flights are always more affordable when you book it months before you travel. However, you can also save more money, if you schedule your vacation during off season. Research more about your destination, so that you would know when is the best time to visit it, in terms of affordability.
Selecting your seats: Selecting your flight seats can actually be done days before your actual flight. Although this may depend on the type of airlines you are booking it from, most of them offer seat selection online. Therefore, instead of waiting for the day to take the flight, select your favorite seats online ahead of time, so that you would have utmost comfort in traveling.
- Travel Priority - the wallet is made from high quality ECO-Friendly PU leather, passed Euro REACH Quality Standard, US EN71 and US CA Prop 65 Test
- Travel Protection - Keep Identification-Thief away from you and protect your personal information with inside RFID blocking shield material under frequence 13.56 Mhz, safe your privacy
- Travel Organized - Roomy and Collected, 1 passport pocket, 1 boarding pass compartment, 3 credit cards slots, 1 id slot, 1 sim card pouch, 1 coupon ticket slot, 1 cellphone pouch (max 5.8 inches), 1 money & coins zippered pocket (fit U.S. money), 1 key holder and 1 pen holder, 1 slim pocket
- Travel Smart - Store your carry-on essentials and travel documents in one slim and lightweight bag and never miss or lost them if you really needed
- Travel Classical - Vintage looking, Chic style, Multi-functional design, Soft and Comfort touching, various refine colors to match your taste
- STYLISH, HIGHER QUALITY PU LEATHER passport wallet for women - passport holder
- GREAT SIZE - fits multiple passports (up to 4), tickets, money, travel documents, 6+ credit cards, pen, ID card or driver's license, phone. Excellent for solo trip or trip with kids and family
- RFID BLOCKING - Our special RFID-blocking layer means that your travel passport holder and credit cards will be impossible to scan
- ZIP AROUND womens travel wallet case - nothing will fall or slip out by accident. REMOVABLE STRAP keeps your hands free to hold other things. CONVENIENT OUTSIDE POCKET for a last minute note, cash or anything else you might need on the run
- USE AS A CLUTCH DURING THE ENTIRE TRIP, not only at the airport, but also for any social event, night out or even in Your everyday life. Our PU leather passport wallets for women can double as a stylish clutch