A single sheeps fleece might well contain as many as 26 million fibres.
Flamingos can only eat with their heads upside down.
There are over 70,000 types of spiders spinning their webs in the world.
The Queen Mary of Scotland became queen when she was only six days old.
The average Japanese household watches more than 10 hours of television a day.
Africa is home to the world's largest living land animal the African elephant and the tallest the Giraffe.
Starbucks spends more money on health insurance for its employees than on coffee beans.
The Hundred Years' War lasted for 116 years.
In 1962 the CIA told South Africa the location of Nelson Mandela leading to his arrest which put him in jail for 27 years.
California consumes more bottled water than any other product.
A Flemish artist is responsible for the world’s smallest paintings in history. It is a picture of a miller and his mill and it was painted onto a grain of corn.
There's a 9/11 Memorial in Israel constructed of steel from the remains of the WTC.
The Titanoboa lived 60 million years ago and is the largest longest and heaviest snake ever discovered.
In English-speaking countries the most popular names for dogs are Max and Molly.
The average American spends over 5 months of his life on the phone.
You are more likely to die from a falling coconut than from a shark attack.
A group of owls is called a parliament.
There are almost 60 million dogs in the United States.
During the Holocaust Jewish boxer Salamo Arouch was imprisoned at Auschwitz. He was forced to fight fellow prisoners; the losers were sent to the gas chambers or shot. He survived over 2 years and 200 fights until the camp was liberated.
In 2014 Dubai launched a program that pays children 2 grams of gold for every kilogram (2.2 pounds) of weight they lose.
Dieting could force your brain to eat itself scientists say.
In 1997 an Israeli court charged and prosecuted a Jew for depicting Islam's prophet Muhammad as a pig.
90%of all meteorites ever found have come from Antarctica.
Only 5 to 10 percent of cheetah cubs make it to adulthood.
Ghosts appear in 4 Shakespearian plays; Julius Caesar Richard III Hamlet and Macbeth.
In China over 35 million people still live in caves.
Only 37.9% of people have access to the Internet once a year or more.
Approximately 100 people die each year when they are stepped on by cows.
"He kept us out of war" was Woodrow Wilson' slogan for the 1916 election. About a month after he took office the U.S. declared war on Germany.
The US has more personal computers than the next 7 countries combined.
Fish can drown in water.
Many expensive Perfumes contain whale poop.
Facetious and abstemious contain all the vowels in the correct order as does arsenious meaning containing arsenic.
A lion’s roar can be heard from five miles away.
In 2012 a Somali Islamist militant group offered a bounty of 10 camels for President Obama and 2 for information on Hillary Clinton.
At least 20 million people died during the Taiping Rebellion in China led by a man who claimed to be the brother of Jesus and who attempted to impose a theocracy based on his interpretation of Christianity.
"LOL" used to mean "lots of love" before the Internet.
Lesotho in Africa is the only country on Earth to lie completely above 1000 meters in elevation.
The average person spends about two years on the phone in a lifetime.
Greenland is the largest island in the world.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.