Gorillas sleep as much as fourteen hours per day.
Leonardo DiCaprio's name is Leonardo because his mother was standing in front of a Leonardo Da Vinci's portrait when he first kicked.
Godzilla is an official Citizen of Japan.
In “Casablanca” Humphrey Bogart never said “Play it again Sam”.
Rainbows are actually Circular. We don't typically see a full circle rainbow because the Earth's horizon blocks the lower part.
A blind chameleon still changes colors to match his environment.
Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin!
The Russian mayor of Megion west Siberia banned excuses.
Uranus rotates sideways and "rolls" around the sun rather than "spinning" like the other planets.
A Church built into a cave is the largest church in the Middle East.
British soldiers in WW1 had a tea ration of six pints a day.
In 2014 a prisoner escaped a detention center in Arizona to spend Valentine's Day with his girlfriend.
Women can fly airplanes in Saudi Arabia but can't drive cars.
There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
An execution was staged there in the late 1990s North Korea hosts the World's Largest Stadium seating 150 000 people.
The surface of the human skin is 6.5 square feet (2m).
The first soccer game televised was a friendly match between Arsenal's first and second team in 1937.
Coca Cola was originally green.
The first song played on Armed Forces Radio during operation Desert Shield was “Rock the Casba” by the Clash.
John Adams Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe died on July 4th.
Left-handed people process things faster than righties while playing computer games or sports.
The French language has seventeen different words for ‘surrender’.
Hours before his death Einstein was still attempting to prove his Theory of Everything.
NASA engineers asked Sally Ride the first American woman in space if 100 tampons was the right number for her 7-day trip to space.
With 61 million inhabitants Italy is the 5th most populous country in Europe.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Nike's slogan "Just do it" was inspired by the last words of a man about to be executed.
Men are struck by lightning five times more often than women.
Italy's PM Benito Mussolini tortured his enemies by forcing them to swallow massive doses of castor oil.
If everyone lived as densely as the do in Manhattan the human race could fit in New Zealand.
About 55% of all movies are rated R.
Krubera Cave the deepest known cave on Earth has depth of 2 197 m (7 208 ft).
Licence plates in the Canadian Northwest Territories are shaped like polar bears.
The name "Cappuccino" comes from the resemblance of the drink to the clothing of the Capuchin monks.
In ancient Greece throwing an apple at someone was done to declare one's love.
Smoking can lead to impotence in men.
In the beginning Starbucks only sold roasted whole coffee beans.
The bat is the only mammal that can fly.
There is a prison in Bolivia where inmates rent their own cells can live with their families charge tourists for tours and at one point produced almost all the cocaine in Bolivia.
The first fossilized specimen of Australopithecus afarenisis was named Lucy after the paleontologists’ favorite song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds ” by the Beatles.
A hedgehog’s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products