Steve Jobs denied paternity on his first child Lisa claiming he was sterile.
Company executives in China can get sentenced to death for committing fraud.
Cats can dream. They produce the same brain wave patterns that we do when we dream.
The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
The founder of Alcoholics Anonymous demanded alcohol during the last few days of his life.
A member of the French Foreign Legion wounded while defending France can immediately apply for French citizenship as he is "French by spilled blood"
During the Holocaust Jewish boxer Salamo Arouch was imprisoned at Auschwitz. He was forced to fight fellow prisoners; the losers were sent to the gas chambers or shot. He survived over 2 years and 200 fights until the camp was liberated.
Canada has the third largest oil reserves of any country in the world after Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.
Mobile Phone Throwing is an official sport in Finland.
The U.S. uses less water now than it did in 1970.
Ancient Romans celebrated "Saturnalia" a festival in which slaves and their masters would switch places.
‘Stewardesses’ is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
Iran's largest airport had a Star of David embedded into its roof for 30 years until it was discovered through Google Earth.
Plants can get Cancer.
Absolut Vodka used to belong to Sweden's government until they sold it in 2008 for US$8.3 Billion to Pernod Ricard.
Moon landing conspiracy theories were proven wrong in 2011 when a NASA probe revealed high-resolution photos of the Apollo Moon landing sites.
A Slave in America in 1850 would cost over US$12 000 in 2013 dollars.
The average U.S. worker stays at each of its jobs for 4.4 years.
The fastest ascent from base camp to the summit of Mount Everest took just 8 hours and 10 minutes.
When Germany won the 2014 World Cup in Brazil it was the first time as a united country. The three previous times the soccer World Cup was won by West Germany.
In China women who remain unmarried in their late 20s and beyond are called "Sheng nu" which means "leftover women."
Americans have invaded Canada twice in 1775 and 1812. They lost both times.
A giraffe's spots are like human fingerprints: no two individual giraffes have exactly the same pattern.
There are 2 pets for every 3 people in the U.S.
Sweat itself is odorless. It's the bacteria on the skin that mingles with it and produces body odor.
Cockroaches appeared 120 million years before dinosaurs.
A snail can sleep for 3 years.
When Menelik II emperor of Ethiopia felt unwell he would eat a few pages of the Bible.
The band Abba wore ridiculous outfits to avoid Sweden's taxes which allowed deductions for clothing if it wasn't meant to be used every day.
Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to run a TV for 2 hours.
Dogs can see better when the light is low.
There are 2 pets for every 3 people in the U.S.
60 000 plastic bags are being used in the U.S. every 5 seconds.
The World's Oldest Dress was found in Egypt and it is 5 000 years old.
The time traveling machine in the movie "Back to the Future" was originally supposed to be a refrigerator.
80% of all marriages in history were between second cousins or closer.
China has mobile "execution vans" to enforce the death penalty without moving to a proper execution ground.
Einstein's Nobel Prize money went to his ex-wife as a divorce settlement.
There are more than fifty different kinds of kangaroos.
A new skyscraper is built in China every five days.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.