The 9/11 attacks also destroyed US$100 million in art including work from Pablo Picasso.
McDonald's is set to have fewer locations in 2016 for first time ever.
Christmas was illegal in the U.S. until 1836 as it was considered an Ancient Pagan Holiday.
Medicinal Marijuana is Considered Kosher in Some Cases by Judaism.
Figlet an ASCII font converter program stands for Frank Ian and Glenn’s LETters.
Over 500 girls have been named Hermione since the first 'Harry Potter' movie came out.
The poverty line in America was designed assuming every family had a housewife who was a skillful cook.
Abraham Lincoln's son Robert was saved from a train accident by Edwin Booth brother of his father's killer John Wilkes Booth.
Greece has been in a state of default for half its modern history as a sovereign state.
Many ancient Egyptian Pharaohs were overweight and unhealthy in contrast to their typical depiction due to a sugary diet of alcohol bread and honey.
Hara kiri is an impolite way of saying the Japanese word seppuku which means literally belly splitting.
Maine is the only state (in USA) whose name is just one syllable.
It's not 2013 in North Korea. The year is 102 counted after the birth of Kim Il-sung.
Babies are born with no bacteria in their bodies.
Only about 15% of the Sahara Desert is covered in sand.
The country of Liberia in Africa was established by U.S. citizens as a colony for former African-American slaves and their free black descendants.
In the average lifetime a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.
If you try to suppress a sneeze you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
1 in 8 Americans has worked at a McDonalds restaurant.
Until 1913 children in America could legally be sent by parcel post.
The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat.
Legalizing marijuana would generate $8.7 billion in federal and state tax revenue per year.
The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses. No one in Greece has memorized all 158 verses.
More gold is recoverable from a ton of personal computers than from 17 tons of gold ore.
About 69% of smokers want to quit completely.
World speed reading champion Anne Jones read all 607 pages of the last Harry Potter book in just 47 minutes.
The most popular female dog name is Maggie. The most popular male dog name is Max.
Scientists want to introduce global warming on Mars to make life habitable for colonization.
1 in 3 Americans is obese.
A month after the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima a typhoon hit the city killing another 2 000 people.
Elvis Presley had a twin brother that died at birth.
George Washington had his own brewhouse on the grounds of Mount Vernon.
The largest population of Catholics in the world is not in Italy nor Spain. It's in Brazil: 123 million 64% of its population.
Honey bees can distinguish human faces.
The U.S. Government spends US$1.8 billion per year printing documents.
The Hawaiian alphabet has only 12 letters.
A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.
Loud music can make a person drink more in less time.
In 2010 a clown called "Tiririca" announced he would run for Congress in Brazil. He became the most-voted-for congressman of the election.
The most dogs ever owned by one person were 5,000 Mastiffs owned by Kubla Khan.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products