A "butt" was a Medieval unit of measure for wine.
Just 2.5 million people lived in the U.S.A. in 1776. Today it’s 314 million.
Pope Francis used to work as a bar bouncer in Buenos Aires Argentina.
"Good cholesterol" (HDL) can "turn bad" and solidify into fat-clogs.
There's a toilet-themed restaurant in Taiwan where food is served on miniature toilets.
In 2005 A Chinese company used skin harvested from the corpses of executed convicts to develop beauty products for sale in Europe.
By 1850 American slaves were worth US$1.3 billion one-fifth of the nation's wealth.
Sigmund Freud had a morbid fear of ferns.
Men with shaved heads are perceived as an inch taller and 13% stronger than men with hair.
There are 336 dimples on a regulation US golf ball. In the UK its 330.
Applying hemorrhoid cream to your chest and waist can make you look more muscular.
Humphrey Bogart NEVER said “Play it again Sam” in Casablanca
A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
Taurophobia is the fear of bulls.
On her 120th birthday the oldest person ever recorded said: "I only have one wrinkle and I'm sitting on it."
A koi fish named "Hanako" lived for 225 years.
Strawberries have more vitamin C than oranges.
Degringolade means to fall and disintegrate.
Cows moo in accents specific to their region just like humans.
In the U.S. Childhood Food Allergies Cost Nearly US$25 Billion Every Year.
Every year life expectancy increases by 3 months.
American Civil War soldiers had a code of honor that forbade shooting at men while they were pooping.
The Incas' measurement of time was based on how long it took to boil a potato.
There are about a million ants per person. Ants are very social animals and will live in colonies that can contain almost 500 000 ants.
There is only one gun shop in Mexico. 90% of the country's firearms are smuggled in from the USA.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Both ancient Egyptian and Greek medicine recognized obesity as a medical disorder.
The original story from “Tales of 1001 Arabian Nights” begins “Aladdin was a little Chinese boy.”
Anne Boleyn Queen Elizabeth I’s mother had six fingers on one hand.
In Baltimore USA it is illegal to wash or scrub a sink regardless of how dirty it is.
The glue on Israeli postage stamps is certified kosher.
George Washington is the only U.S. president to have received 100% of the electoral votes.
In the last 3 500 years there have been approximately 230 years of peace throughout the civilized world.
If you went out into space you would explode before you suffocated because there’s no air pressure.
The Latin name for moose is alces alces.
You can save 2 190 gallons of water per person per year by only flushing the toilet once a day.
Latinos now outnumber whites in California since 2015.
There are more cars than people in Los Angeles.
There's a Twitter account that narrates WW2 in "real-time."
Did you know you share a birthday with at least nine other million people in the world?
You can't cry on space because your tears won't ever fall.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)