"I've always known I would be a success, but I was surprised at the way it came." - Eva Gabor
I planned my success. I knew it was going to happen. - Erykah Badu
I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can't truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles. - Zig Ziglar
Before you continue, Read About…
Rationalize Why You Are Worthy of a Promotion: Getting a promotion can be a difficult process. This is why it is important that you spend some time thinking about and rationalizing why you are worthy of a promotion. When the going gets tough, you’ll have reasons that you can use to reinforce your choice.
Be Thrifty Where Possible: When you’re poor, thriftiness is a virtue. If you’ve fallen on hard times, you would be wise to be thrifty, rather than delusional about the state of your finances.
Master Your Job: Mastering your job won’t be enough to get you a promotion, but it is without a question the best place to start. So, if you think there is significant room for improvement, then getting working to master your job.
Be Persistent: In business, few things are more closely related to success than persistence. Persistence will determine whether you push ahead or give up altogether. And persistence will determine whether you eventually break through as a leader in your field; or whether you allow everyone else to walk over you to get to the top.
Think in Terms of Problems and Solutions: Those who are successful in most of their endeavors see the world in terms of problems and solutions. That is, as soon as they hit a bump in the road, they go into problem-solving mode, rather than going into problem-avoidance mode or panicking.
Be Humble and Honest: Two additional traits that many successful individuals share are humility and honesty. In particular, when someone says something that they know is wrong, they point it out. And when they don’t know whether or not they are correct, they allow others to speak or correct them.
Streamline Your Business Processes: No matter how efficient you think your business is managed, there are almost always opportunities for improvement. It’s just a matter of finding these opportunities and exploiting them to streamline how your business functions.
Invest in Your Career: Just like any other investment, an investment in your career could pay off considerably down the line. If you are currently missing the education or the training that you need to move forward in your career, then put some money aside to invest in your career.
Set Relationship Goals: One thing that people who are successful in personal relationships do is set goals. For instance, they might consider the progression of a romantic relationship and consider whether it is going too quickly or too slowly. They might also try to look one year ahead and decide where they want to be, so they can steer the relationship in that direction.
Watch Video: THE EVOLUTION OF REALITY by Terence Mckenna
(via YouTube)"Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally." - David Frost
"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity." - Thomas Wolfe
Honesty and integrity are absolutely essential for success in life - all areas of life. The really good news is that anyone can develop both honesty and integrity. - Zig Ziglar
Success is the one unpardonable sin against our fellows. - Ambrose Bierce
"Luxury is the wolf at the door and its fangs are the vanities and conceits germinated by success. When an artist learns this, he knows where the danger is." - Tennessee Williams
Nothing fails like success nothing is so defeated as yesterday's triumphant Cause. - Phyllis McGinley
"I mean, we are tribal by nature, and sometimes success and material wealth can divide and separate - it's not a new philosophy I'm sharing - more than hardship, hardship tends to unify." - Colin Farrell
I am doomed to an eternity of compulsive work. No set goal achieved satisfies. Success only breeds a new goal. The golden apple devoured has seeds. It is endless. - Bette Davis
"One goes through school, college, medical school and one's internship learning little or nothing about goodness but a good deal about success." - Ashley Montagu
I was motivated by just thinking that if you had all this external success that everyone would love you and everything would be peaceful and wonderful. - Alanis Morissette
A great social success is a pretty girl who plays her cards as carefully as if she were plain. - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Pray that success will not come any faster than you are able to endure it. - Elbert Hubbard
I have no problem with the people who work hard to get success. But I think people are very jealous about success. I work very hard and they don't appreciate that. - Alain Prost
You grow up a bit damaged or broken then you have some success but you don't know how to feel good about the work you're doing or the life you're leading. - Johnny Depp
"I should just put it bluntly, because we're all sort of friends here now - it's exceedingly likely that my greatest success is behind me. Oh, so Jesus, what a thought! You know that's the kind of thought that could lead a person to start drinking gin at nine o'clock in the morning, and I don't want to go there." - Elizabeth Gilbert
"The first condition of success for the League of Nations is, therefore, a firm understanding between the British Empire and the United States of America and France and Italy that there will be no competitive building up of fleets or armies between them." - Arthur Henderson
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.