"It is not the possession of truth, but the success which attends the seeking after it, that enriches the seeker and brings happiness to him." - Max Planck
"Success is not greedy, as people think, but insignificant. That is why it satisfies nobody." - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
I gave up a lot of things in exchange for my success. - Billy Sheehan
Before watching Video, Read About…
Don’t Shy Away from Gray Areas: Gray areas are important. Those who are successful find out how to succeed, even when things are clearly black or white. Those who often fail to succeed cannot work through gray areas, but instead get confused and bogged down. If you want to get recognized and promoted, you must charge gray areas head- on and demonstrate that they won’t make you ineffective.
Pay Your Bills on Time: When you miss a bill, you get charged fees. So, instead of paying your bills on the last day, pay them first. If you have money left over, then use it for other purposes, but don’t do so until you have paid the bills.
Emulate Your Superiors: Your superiors have been promoted for important reasons. If you want to be promoted, too, don’t be cynical about the reasons for their promotion, but instead try to emulate their behavior.
Limit Your Use of Short-Cuts: Of course, some short cuts are a good thing. If you can find a way to go from point A to point B in half of the time and there is no downside to the new route, then you should of course take it. But in many instances in business, we do face tradeoffs. For instance, we might be able to cut costs by not giving employees a raise, but as a result, they might become disgruntled and intentionally shirk their duties. So, in general, limit your use of short cuts. But if you see one that’s good and doesn’t appear to have a downside, then seize it, but do so.
Try to be Empathetic and Caring in Your Interactions with Family Members: Instead of judging family members and complaining to them, try to understand where they come from; and try to empathize with their situations. Try hard to make their situations in life better; and they will do the same for you.
Strive to Reach Your Full Potential: One of the things that prevents many people from achieving the best possible outcome is complacency. Once they begin to do well at something in business— be it advertising, inspiring employees, or something else—they take a miniature mental vacation. That is—instead of ratcheting things up further, they let things play out and contribute nothing additional. The usual end result of this is generally not positive. So, instead of being complacent, push hard to reach your full potential at every turn.
Reconcile with Family Members: If your personal life is riddled with conflicts, then you may want to take some time to step back and ask yourself what is going wrong. Consider whether you could simply be the bigger person and reconcile these conflicts with family members, rather than perpetuating them.
Think in Terms of Problems and Solutions: Those who are successful in most of their endeavors see the world in terms of problems and solutions. That is, as soon as they hit a bump in the road, they go into problem-solving mode, rather than going into problem-avoidance mode or panicking.
Readjust Your Expectations to Make Them Reasonable: Many of us go through life with unreasonably high expectations of what we can and should achieve. Over time, we readjust our expectations, but only after spending years chasing something that ultimately ends up being a waste of time. Instead of doing this, do as the successful do and shoot high, but keep reasonable expectations.
Watch Video: THE COMEBACK – Powerful Motivational Video
(via YouTube)"True leadership lies in guiding others to success. In ensuring that everyone is performing at their best, doing the work they are pledged to do and doing it well." - Bill Owens
"Youth is not enough. And love is not enough. And success is not enough. And, if we could achieve it, enough would not be enough." - Mignon McLaughlin
"Give me a couple of years, and I'll make that actress an overnight success." - Samuel Goldwyn
Nothing fails like success nothing is so defeated as yesterday's triumphant Cause. - Phyllis McGinley
"In hindsight, I slid into arrogance based upon past success." - Reed Hastings
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. - George S. Patton
"I put £150,000 into the stage production of Grease and have got back £1.5 million so far. It has been a fantastic success." - Jeffrey Archer
"You wanna know what scares people? Success. When you don't make moves and when you don't climb up the ladder, everybody loves you because you're not competition." - Nicki Minaj
What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. - Bob Dylan
"That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much." - Robert Louis Stevenson
"I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it." - Jonathan Winters
"Like everybody, I have invested in things that have gone bad, because there's never any guarantee of success or profit when it comes to money." - Murray Walker
The first principle of success is desire - knowing what you want. Desire is the planting of your seed. - Robert Collier
"The secret to success is to own nothing, but control everything." - Nelson Rockefeller
No one can possibly achieve any real and lasting success or 'get rich' in business by being a conformist. - J. Paul Getty
"The only thing I'm addicted to is winning. This bootleg cult, arrogantly referred to as Alcoholics Anonymous, reports a 5 percent success rate. My success rate is 100 percent." - Charlie Sheen
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- 1. Two stylish watch faces and an adjustable band perfectly paired with 1.54-inch smooth touch screen
- 2. Phone function: Make phone call directly from the smart watch,including answering and dial-up.SIM slot,support make calls by Bluetooth or smart watch
- 3. The lost function: Seek mobile phone,Tow-way anti lost
- 4. Water resistent -resist water splash.This is a new Bluetooth Smart Watch which is compatible with Bluetooth 3.0 or above ,support Android 4.2 or above,and the IOS 7.0 or above
- 5. For iphone, it only synced with the phone callings , contacts. Other functions like Pedometer, Calendar, Calculator, Clock, Stopwatch, Music player also work with the watch independently.
- ADVANCED CONFIGURATION: CPU MTK2502C, perfectly support both IOS and Android OS. 1.3 inch HD IPS LCD Round Screen, 2.5 D radian capacitive touch screen, OGS, non-air-gap, which makes it more upscale and comfortable wearing. Magentic charger, Real 340 mAh high power polymer battery, stand by >5 days, normal use > 1 days. Fantastic design for UI, and customized is acceptable.
- SIDE TWO-IN-ONE SIM/TF CARD SLOT: PATENT design for smart watches, which makes it characteristic and convenient. Support Communication anytime anywhere. Support GSM850/900/1800/1900 MHz. (Note:The SIM Card and TF Card are not included.)
- INFORMATION SYNCHRONIZATION: Support APP for Apple IOS and Android OS smart phone. With the APP connected, the SMS and notifications on the smart phones will be synced to the watch. You can use the watch read the message and the notifications(Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp SNS Info) on the watch derectly. Support Dial Hands-Free after bluetooth connection. Support Contacts Sync.
- MAIN FUNCTION: Support Heart rate monitor, Sleep Monitor, Sleep analysis, Pedometer, Sedentary alarm, Alarm clock, Stopwatch, Calculator, Photograph, Dial, Calling Remind, Clock, Anti-lost, SMS , Notification Bluetooth Sync, Time Sync, Music Player, Remote camera and so on, all in one.
- EXCEPTIONAL APPEARANCE: Appearance vogue, extreme thin, the unique side slot, convenient and practical. Nano material strap TPU72 degree, anti-perspiration frosted surface treatment, ergonomics is concave and convex design. Soft and nonhazardous watchband, the same materials to baby products, comfortable wearing.
- Download Android APP: https://amzn.to/31gvBCo Factory to Customer Sale offers BEST price/ USA Seller & Brand + Bluetooth Authorization + FCC Certification
- Choice 1: USE as Cell Phone(Sim Card Needed, See description for "Which Carrier OK") / Choice 2: USE as Smartwatch(NO Sim Card Needed, See description for Android & IPHONE SYNC, Some Function Blocked with no Sim Card and Memory Card)
- IPHONE Partial Available, CAN NOT SYNC ALL(See desciption for Detail)
- ANDROID Phone Can SYNC all(APP needed, See description for how to find APP)
- Warning: Charge by computer USB port ONLY, unauthorized charger MAY DAMAGE the battery. Don't Heat battery or leave the watch in hot condition. Stop using the battery on damaged or swelled condition and contact seller at once.