"Think of yourself as on the threshold of unparalleled success. A whole, clear, glorious life lies before you. Achieve! Achieve!" - Andrew Carnegie
"Success, in whatever form it takes, is a tricky thing - once you've achieved your goal, then what? Where do you aim?" - Arabella Weir
"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." - Benjamin Franklin
Before you continue, Read About…
Do Not Allow Others to Dictate the Terms of Your Life to You: In many cases, people simply do not realize how much control they have over their own lives. So, instead of seizing that control and using it to improve things, they simply let things play out. If you want to be successful, then you need to get in the habit of taking control and not allowing others to dictate the terms of your life to you.
Find a Good Mentor: One good way to find out how to lead and how to be successful is to get advice from a great mentor. This mentor could be your boss or could be a co- worker who is highly successful. Either way, find at least one mentor and try to get as much as you can get out of the relationship.
Don’t Be an Apple-Polisher: Most bosses will appreciate it if you are kind and respectful to them, but if you go out of your way to suck up to them, it will usually be perceived poorly. Instead of respecting you, they will see you as someone they cannot trust for a straight answer.
Develop Self-Confidence: While a little self-doubt usually isn’t a bad thing, a lot of self-doubt can be highly destructive. It can prevent you from accomplishing many things; and it can prevent you from fully participating in relationships, as well as forming new relationships.
Be Grateful to Your Spouse or Significant Other: From time to time, show your spouse the gratitude that he or she deserves. Don’t hold back on praise or use it as a bargaining chip. Instead, be open honest, and loving; and you will receive the same in return.
Dream Big—and Translate Those Dreams into Action: One thing that the successful consistently do is dream big. But unlike most of us, they take those dreams and translate them into action—and, ultimately, positive outcomes.
See Opportunities—Not Challenges: Many people see challenges and freeze with fear. The successful don’t see challenges, but instead look for opportunities. Be like the successful and look for opportunities.
Give Things Time to Get Better (or Worse): In many situations, it is tempting to micromanage the implementation of a project. You may feel the need to monitor what’s going on and make frequent changes. However, it is important to know when enough is enough—and when it might just be best to give things time to play out before making a change.
Avoid Getting Irrationally Defensive: Becoming defensive is a natural response to getting cornered. Instead of opening up to criticism and assimilating suggestions, we start shooting down any comment directed at us, be it useful or not. If you want to be successful in business, you must learn to resist the urge to become defensive.
Watch Video: The Best Motivation Video 2015 – MINDSET FOR SUCCESS
(via YouTube)"The more defects a man may have, the older he is, the less lovable, the more resounding his success." - Marquis de Sade
That business we started with 10 people has now grown into a great American success story. - Mitt Romney
"Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day." - Jim Rohn
"Singleness of purpose is one of the chief essentials for success in life, no matter what may be one's aim." - John D. Rockefeller
I've learned that success comes in a very prickly package. Whether you choose to accept it or not is up to you. - Sandra Bullock
"If I had permitted my failures, or what seemed to me at the time a lack of success, to discourage me I cannot see any way in which I would ever have made progress." - Calvin Coolidge
I'm astonished by my success. - Danielle Steel
"I was successful materially, but I know life is much more than worldly success. I saw all these blessings God had given me. The way to give thanks is obedience to God." - Hakeem Olajuwon
There's nothing so aphrodisiacal for a woman as money and success. - Wilbur Smith
Failure is simply the non-presence of success. But a fiasco is a disaster of mythic proportions. - Orlando Bloom
I was motivated by just thinking that if you had all this external success that everyone would love you and everything would be peaceful and wonderful. - Alanis Morissette
"All that is necessary to break the spell of inertia and frustration is this: Act as if it were impossible to fail. That is the talisman, the formula, the command of right about face which turns us from failure to success." - Dorthea Brande
Other people's success spurs me on to do well and gives me motivation. - Nicholas Hoult
A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success. - Robert Orben
Success makes you less intimidated by things. - Nate Silver
"People repeat behaviour that leads to flooding their brains with pleasurable chemicals. The short-term reward loop acts over hours to years, and the long-term reproductive success loop over generations." - Keith Henson
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.