88%of Facebook users 'creep' ex-partners following a breakup a study found.
In Ancient Rome the punishment for killing one's father was the death penalty consisting of being sewn up in a sack along with a viper a dog and a cock.
The “dot” over the letter “i” is called a tittle.
A blue whale is larger than a basketball court.
There are beers made out of fossils.
There are about 7500 000 000 000 000 000 grains of sand on Earth.
Beethoven dipped his head in cold water before he composed.
If you have a fear of chickens, then you actually have Alektorophobia.
Women live longer than men partly because their immune systems age more slowly.
Premature babies are more likely to be left-handed many studies suggest.
From 1989 to 2009 about 2 000 schools were closed in Germany because of a scarcity of children.
It's not illegal to go topless in NYC.
Before Mating the Female Giraffe Will First Urinate in the Male's Mouth.
In the first quarter of 2014 Apple earned more than Google Facebook and Amazon combined.
14% of Americans have skinny-dipped with a member of the opposite sex at least once.
Earth is the only place in the solar system where a total solar eclipse can happen.
American flags made in China are banned in the U.S. Military.
John Adams Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe died on July 4th.
Twitter's bird is called Larry.
Cows moo in accents specific to their region just like humans.
The most valuable legal tender coin in the world is a US$1 million coin from Australia. Since it weighs 1 000 kg and is 99.99% pure gold it is worth almost US$45 million.
There’s a spider in Brazil whose bites can cause an erection that lasts for hours!
In 1998, Sony accidentally sold 700,000 camcorders that had the technology to see through people’s clothes. These cameras had special lenses that use infrared light, which allowed you to see through some types of clothing.
Snakes use their tongues to smell.
In 2005 A Chinese company used skin harvested from the corpses of executed convicts to develop beauty products for sale in Europe.
The ostrich has two toes on each foot which gives it greater speed.
A man named Moondyne Joe escaped prison so many times that police built a special cell for him from which he escaped as well.
1 out of every 8 Americans is from California.
In Croatia, scientists discovered that lampposts were falling down because a chemical in the urine of male dogs was rotting the metal.
Goats are quite agile creatures and in some cases they can jump over 5 feet.
There are no ants in Iceland, Greenland, and Antarctica.
Hitler suffered chronic flatulence and took 28 different drugs to fight it.
Sound travels 15 times faster through steel than through the air.
In 2013 a man bought a house next to his ex-wife just to install a giant middle finger statue for her to see every day.
There's a zipline connecting Spain and Portugal. It's 2 365 ft (720 m) and 60 seconds long.
Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear trousers.
In 1781 Benjamin Franklin attended a concert in which he narrowly escaped death when the opera house caught fire and burned.
Scotland has more redheads than any other part of the world.
Only about 9% of marijuana users become clinically dependent according to a study.
When awake the human brain produces enough electricity to power a small light bulb.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.