The average U.S. worker stays at each of its jobs for 4.4 years.
Abraham Lincoln actually hated to be called "Abe."
Women think about their appearance 9 times a day a UK survey found.
Deer have no gall bladders.
There are no penguins in the Arctic.
The kangaroo’s ancestors lived in trees. Today there are eight different kinds of tree kangaroos.
The population of Jews in the world is similar to the margin of error in the Chinese census.
Steve Jobs never wrote a single line of programming code.
In 2010 a Canadian man rescued a newborn baby from a dumpster only to find out he was the father.
In 5 000 years of human history only one disease has been eradicated: smallpox.
The lost Egyptian city of Heracleion was found after 1200 years under the sea.
Kate Winslet who played in the movie "Titanic " hated the song "My Heart Will Go On" and said it makes her feel "like throwing up."
Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks so that it doesn’t digest itself.
James Harrison has donated blood over 1 000 times saving over 2 million unborn babies from Rhesus disease.
Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds, while dogs only have about ten.
The Statue of Liberty's face was said to be modeled after the sculptor's mother Charlotte.
Lawn darts are illegal in Canada.
Every year more than 2500 left-handed people are killed from using right-handed products.
80% of humanity lives on less than US$10 per day.
There's a rare mental disorder where people imagine that they are decomposing dead or non-existent.
Stockholm the capital of Sweden is built on 14 islands and the city centre is virtually situated on the water.
The poverty line in America was designed assuming every family had a housewife who was a skillful cook.
In the first quarter of 2014 Apple earned more than Google Facebook and Amazon combined.
In 1953 a North Korean fighter pilot defected to South Korea with his MiG-15 and was rewarded with US$100 000 by the U.S.
Abraham Lincoln dreamt of his assassination before it happened.
Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers!
A Japanese man survived both the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombings during WW2.
In 1971 Evita Peron's body was exhumed and flown to Spain where Argentina's Ex-President Juan Peron and his new wife kept the corpse in their dining room.
When the car radio was introduced some states wanted to ban it arguing that it could distract drivers and cause accidents.
The birth rate for twins has increased 76% since 1980.
Manhattan comes from a word in the Lenape language that means "Island of many hills".
Every tweet Americans send is being archived by the Library of Congress.
Early Christians were called "atheists" by Romans as they didn't pay tribute to pagan gods.
More than 90% of the Nicaraguan people are Roman Catholic.
"He kept us out of war" was Woodrow Wilson' slogan for the 1916 election. About a month after he took office the U.S. declared war on Germany.
Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour.
Only around 1% to 5% of marijuana users end up developing psychosis.
Female polar bears normally start having baby cubs at the age of four or five.
Butterflies and insects have their skeletons on the outside of their bodies called the exoskeleton. This protects the insect and keeps water inside their bodies so they don’t dry out.
Butterflies have their skeletons on the outside of their bodies, this is known as the exoskeleton.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.