Teddy Roosevelt volunteered for service in World War I ten years after having served as U.S. president.
Daniel Radcliffe who played Harry Potter was allergic to Harry Potter glasses.
Sweden's Volvo made the three-point seatbelt design patent open and available to other car manufacturers for free in the interest of safety. It saves one life every 6 minutes.
In Mexico artists can pay their taxes with artwork.
A tarantula spider can survive for more than two years without food.
When the Titanic sank 2228 people were on it. Only 706 survived.
Benjamin Franklin was an advocate of "air baths" during which he would spend up to an hour reading or writing in his house completely naked.
Humpback whales create the loudest sound of any living creature.
15 million blood cells are destroyed in the human body every second.
The Pokémon Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are based off of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.
Steve Jobs was dyslexic.
In April 2013 someone hacked Associated Press' Twitter account and tweeted that 2 bombs had exploded at the White House. The stock market crashed within seconds.
If a frog’s mouth is held open for too long the frog will suffocate.
Gelatin is derived from collagen a protein collected from animal skin.
In Alabama it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle.
‘Jaws’ is the most common name for a goldfish.
Al Pacino was the first "face" on Facebook.
If Thai policemen break the law they are forced to wear a Hello Kitty armband.
Apple sold 340 000 iPhones per day in 2012.
Female polar bears normally start having baby cubs at the age of four or five.
The largest population of Catholics in the world is not in Italy nor Spain. It's in Brazil: 123 million 64% of its population.
Half of all women who die from homicide are killed by their current or former husbands or partners.
A Colombian woman was raised by monkeys after being kidnaped and abandoned in the jungle as a child.
There's a shark in Greenland that eats polar bears and can live up to 200 years.
Approximately 40 000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
In 1999 an ex-prostitute in New Zealand Georgina Beyer became the world's first openly transsexual Member of Parliament.
The human feet perspire half a pint of fluid a day
41 new species are discovered by scientists every single day.
In 2006, 253 fish-species were listed as critically endangered.
Taurophobia is the fear of bulls.
During WW2 when Hitler visited Paris the French cut the lift cables on the Eiffel Tower so that Hitler would have to climb the steps if he wanted to reach the top.
Tanzania Africa has one of the world's highest rates of Albinism. Albinos are often hunted by witch doctors to make potions.
In 1997 three men from Yemen tried to sue NASA for invading Mars claiming they had inherited it from their ancestors 3 000 years ago.
Men are less promiscuous when women are scarce.
One drop of the Beaked Sea Snake venom can kill 3 adult men.
Replicas of the Statue of Liberty have been erected in Pakistan Malaysia Taiwan Brazil and even China.
Paraskavedekatriaphobia is the fear of Friday the 13th!
Every minute more than 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube.
You can change your language on Facebook to "Pirate."
The country code for Russia is “007″.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.