In China there is an "Elderly Rights" law which makes it illegal for anyone who has parents over 60 not to visit them regularly.
It is forbidden for aircraft to fly over the Taj Mahal.
The richest 1% of the population owns 48% of the world's wealth.
Most Romans avoided being cruel to slaves. They used bonuses and branding to improve productivity just like modern employers.
As late as 1985 doctors believed babies didn't feel pain and conducted surgeries with no anesthesia.
There is a species of fungus called "Chorioactis" that only exists in Texas and rural Japan and is thought to have been in both places for 19 million years.
There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.
Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass.
Water itself does not conduct electricity well but the impurities found in water do.
When Columbus "discovered" the Americas the continent was already inhabited by 90 million people which was a third of the world's population.
There's a nightclub inside a prison in Venezuela.
In Japan teachers and students come together to clean the classrooms and cafeteria.
People in Africa and Asia have to walk an average of 3.7 miles (6 KM) to collect water.
Americans spend 5 cents per day by flushing their toilets.
More People In The World Have Mobile Phones Than Toilets.
The total size of Google Earth's database is over 20 Petabytes.
Fat Man was the codename for the atomic bomb that was detonated over Nagasaki.
Construction workers in Brazil cemented a car on a pavement after its driver refused to move it.
Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
Miami is the only major U.S. city that was founded by a woman.
Satan was never named "Lucifer." The only use of the word Lucifer in the Bible was by Isaiah who was referring to the fall of Babylon not Satan.
Dibble means to drink like a duck.
359 years after the Catholic Church forced Galileo Galilei to recant his theory that the Earth moves around the Sun it declared he was right in 1992.
The toothpaste ‘Colgate’ in Spanish translates to ‘go hang yourself’. Read More.
51%of Britons have never had a one-night stand.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Some parts of Antarctica have had no rain or snow for the last 2 million years.
Hitler while in prison wrote to a Mercedes dealership begging for a car loan.
In 1941 Henry Ford made a car out of soybeans.
Experts at Intel say that micro processor speed will double every 18 months for at least the next 10 years.
The highest temperature ever recorded in Antarctica is 58.2°F (14.5°C).
The last surviving Civil War widow didn't pass away until 2008. She married an 86-year-old veteran when she was only 19.
New Brain Connections Are Created Every Time You Form a Memory.
One million stray dogs and 500,000 stray cats live in New York City metropolitan area.
Women manage the money and pay the bills in 75% of all Americans households.
Anorexia has the highest mortality rate of any psychological disorder: between 5% and 20% eventually die from it.
There's a laser procedure to change one's eye color from brown to blue as blue eyes exist under all brown eyes.
79% of pet owners sleep with their pets.
Snakes have flexible jaws which allow them to eat prey bigger than their head.
Outside the USA Ireland is the largest software producing country in the world.
Barack Obama was the first sitting U.S. president to visit a federal prison.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products