When scientist Niels Bohr won the Nobel Prize in 1922 the Carlsberg brewery gave him a perpetual supply of beer piped into his house.
It's been over 30 years since we had a cooler-than-average month.
Famous science-fiction writer Isaac Asimov died as the result of an HIV infection from a blood transfusion given during triple-bypass heart surgery.
Every 2 weeks on average someone jumps off the Golden Gate Bridge.
Ovarian cancer is linked to the use of Johnson and Johnson's talc-based Baby Powder.
There are still unexplored passageways in the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt.
Arguing about money is the top predictor of divorce a study found.
During his entire life Vincent Van Gogh sold exactly one painting “Red Vineyard at Arles”.
The town of Calma Chile in the Atacama Desert has never had rain.
Google is developing a computer so smart it can program itself.
A chicken with red ear lobes will produce brown eggs, and a chicken with white ear lobes will produce white eggs.
In 1989 it took Danny Elfman just two days to compose the show’s famous theme tune.
A worm's mind has been mapped and replicated by scientists into a software that's now inside a Lego robot.
Your eyes can get sunburned.
The glue on Israeli postage is certified kosher.
The most common name in Italy is Mario Rossi.
Tobacco addicts are most likely to consider quitting the habit on Mondays.
Eminem wrote and recorded "The Real Slim Shady" just 3 hours before his album was due.
The Simpsons crew sent flowers to South Park studios when they parodied Family Guy.
No one born blind has ever developed schizophrenia.
Male dolphins are called "bulls" and females "cows".
Flowers can grow faster by listening to music.
The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
Peanuts are not nuts. They are legumes.
In 1892 over 200 people left Australia to create "New Australia " a utopian socialist settlement in Paraguay.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
There's an island in Japan that's full of rabbits.
In 1977 we received a signal from deep space that lasted 72 seconds. We still don't know how or where it came from.
A group of crows is called a murder.
Some parts of Antarctica have had no rain or snow for the last 2 million years.
The dumbest dog in the world is the Afghan hounds.
Anne Frank Martin Luther King Jr. and Barbara Walters were all born in the same year.
In 1969 El Salvador waged war on Honduras after it lost against it in a soccer match.
Finland is part of Fennoscandia not Scandinavia.
KitKats' year production could stretch around the London Underground more than 350 times.
In 1631 a huge reprint of the King James Bible was recalled and burnt due to a single typo: the Seventh Commandment stated "Thou shalt commit adultery."
In 2010 General Electric made over US$14 billion in profits but paid US$0 in taxes in the U.S.
During the chariot scene in “Ben Hur” a small red car can be seen in the distance.
Our galaxy probably contains at least 2 billion planets like Earth.
Every time a woodpecker's beak hits a tree its head is subject to 1 000 times the force of gravity.
Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.