Polish midwife Stanislawa Leszczynska helped pregnant women in Auschwitz deliver over 3 000 babies.
If you would have bought an iPhone in 1991 part by part it would have cost you US$3.56 million.
Newton invented/discovered calculus in about the same amount of time the average student learns it.
Polar bears can smell its prey on the ice 20 miles (32 km) away.
The first soccer game televised was a friendly match between Arsenal's first and second team in 1937.
The kangaroo’s ancestors lived in trees. Today there are eight different kinds of tree kangaroos.
The Human eyes never grow but nose and ears never stop growing.
The movie "Little Miss Sunshine" was partially inspired by a quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger saying: "If there's one thing in this world I despise it's losers."
Panda researchers have to wear panda costumes to work with cubs.
FIDO Abraham Lincoln's dog was also assassinated.
Argentina has dropped 13 zeroes off their currency since 1970 a factor of ten trillion.
Tigers can see 6 times better at night than humans.
Left-handed people are affected by post-traumatic stress far more than those who are right-handed a research revealed.
The average chicken lays about 260 eggs per year.
In 2009 Nigerian Police arrested a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.
A survivor of Hiroshima's atomic bombing went to Boston in 1951 and won the Marathon.
The Statue of Liberty was intended for Egypt.
Your eyes can get sunburned.
The first alarm clock could only ring at 4am.
The Bible is available in 2 454 languages.
Tina Turner’s real name is Annie Mae Bullock.
A person can live without food for about a month but only about a week without water.
The females of some moth species lack wings all they can do to move is crawl.
Steve Jobs was awarded 141 new patents since his death.
Cigar and pipe smoking is every bit as dangerous as cigarette smoking and possibly even more dangerous.
Many fish species are known to change sex during the course of their lives.
Bill Gates'SAT score was 1590 out of 1600.
A Blogger hired a woman to slap him every time he's on Facebook.
Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
The glue on Israeli postage is certified kosher.
Lizards can self-amputate their tails for protection. It grows back after a few months.
Coca-Cola was originally green.
Sprite may be one of the best remedies for hangovers according to studies.
The day after tomorrow is called "Overmorrow."
In Judaism there are4 differentNew Year days.
The word “queue” is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.
There are 3,000 kinds of lice in the world.
New Yorkers spent 74 hours of their lives in traffic jams in 2014.
Despite smoking in numerous films Clint Eastwood has never smoked habitually.
Sigmund Freud had a morbid fear of ferns.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products