The Earth seen from the moon also goes through phases.
Larry Lewis ran the 100-yard dash in 17.8 seconds in 1969 thereby setting a new world’s record for runners in the 100-years-or-older class. He was 101.
Every year Mexico City sinks about 10 inches.
"Pistanthrophobia" is the fear of trusting people due to bad past experiences.
New Zealand is the fastest country in the world to start a business: just one day.
Antarctica is almost 1.5 times the size of the U.S.
When the first prototype of Apple's iPod was shown to Steve Jobs he dropped it in an aquarium and used the air bubbles to prove there was empty space and it could be made smaller.
Google's First Computer Storage Was Made From LEGO.
According to Bill Gates by 2035 there will be almost no poor countries left in the world.
Siri was supposed to be for Android and BlackBerry phones before Siri Inc. was bought by Apple back in April of 2010.
Stalin didn't start learning Russian until he was 8. His mother tongue was Georgian.
Pikachu is a mouse type Pokémon.
The highest temperature ever recorded in Antarctica is 58.2°F (14.5°C).
Donkeys kill more people than plane crashes.
Over 5 000 climbers have successfully reached Mount Everest's peak including a 13-year-old a blind person and a 73-year-old woman.
Hitler suffered chronic flatulence and took 28 different drugs to fight it.
The largest recorded earthquake in the U.S. was a magnitude 9.2 that struck Prince William Sound Alaska in 1964.
NASA has a list of accurate space technology terms that writers can use in Science Fiction stories.
The largest earthquake ever recorded was a magnitude 9.5 in Chile back in 1960.
The Amazon is the world’s largest river 3 890 miles (6 259 km) long.
They NEVER said “Beam me up Scotty” on Star Trek.
Italy is home to the largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites with 50.
Charlie Chaplin made his movie mocking Hitler with his own money because Hollywood was afraid of losing money if they took a stand.
The longest cat ever measured 48.5 inches (1.23 m) when fully stretched out.
Iran sentences its citizens to the death penalty if they decide to change their religion from Islam.
Plutonium – first weighed on August 20th 1942 by University of Chicago scientists Glenn Seaborg and his colleagues – was the first man-made element.
Americans make up 5% of the world's population and yet produce 30% of the world's waste and use 25% of the world's resources.
96 elephants are killed every day in Africa.
If Earth's history were condensed into 24 hours life would've appeared at 4am land plants at 10:24pm dinosaur extinction at 11:41pm and human history would've begun at 11:58:43pm.
6 months before the Challenger disaster a lone engineer told his superiors about the O-Ring problem and warned the result "would be a catastrophe of the highest order: loss of human life."
The budget for the Movie "Titanic" was higher than the Titanic itself.
Albert Einstein didn't like to wear socks.
English is Louis C.K.'s second language. He was raised in Mexico and exclusively spoke Spanish until age seven.
A man called Billy Owen lost an eye and half his face to cancer and used it to start a career as a zombie actor.
EMI stands for ‘Electrical and Musical Instruments’.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different.
Elephants can hear one another's trumpeting calls up to 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
We Are Living In The Most Peaceful Time In Human History.
If you go blind in one eye you only lose about one fifth of your vision but all your sense of depth.
The “dot” over the letter “i” is called a tittle.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.