Don’t leave your wallet and important documents at your hotel room: Although you are booking a five-star hotel, you can never be too sure about their personnel who are tasked to clean your room. Keep in mind that in most cases, housekeeping personnel would clean your room, when you are not around. Although most of them are honest, you can lessen their chances of committing something bad, by minimizing temptation, and not leaving your wallet for them to see.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
The number of nights to stay at a hotel: If you are not very sure about the hotel that you are booking, then you should not book it for more than two nights, even if your trip runs for 5 days. This way, you are assured that you have a place to stay for the first 2 nights in the country. Aside from that, if you don’t like the accommodation, then you will have enough time to find another one.
Don’t forget the numbers: When you travel, there are lots of important numbers that you want to take note of. Some of which would be your itinerary confirmation number, your flight number, your hotel room number, your flight seat number, as well as a bunch of phone numbers you may need. Write them all down in a notepad or a piece of paper that you can fit into your wallet, so that you can easily refer to it.
Air sickness: If you are not a frequent traveler, and you are one of those folks who experience air sickness, then choose your airline seats properly. When it comes to that, choose the seats by the wing, or situate it as near to the wings as possible, since it is where you won’t experience too many bumps during the ride. Choose the seats early, so that you would have a good number of them to select from.
Selecting your seats: Selecting your flight seats can actually be done days before your actual flight. Although this may depend on the type of airlines you are booking it from, most of them offer seat selection online. Therefore, instead of waiting for the day to take the flight, select your favorite seats online ahead of time, so that you would have utmost comfort in traveling.
What to do if you have dietary requirements: There are certain individuals who may have special dietary requirements. If you are one of them, then you should come up with a list of the foods that you can and cannot eat. With a list, you can refer to it every time you eat outside. If you are not sure, then all you have to do is to show the server your list, so that you can prevent eating foods that do not belong to your diet.
Choosing the best travel experience: To have the best travel experience, you may want to book an all-inclusive deal. There are lots of travel sites that offer all-inclusive accommodations, especially when it comes to resorts. An all-inclusive deal can include free dining for the whole family, free use of all the facilities, free access to entertainment, and more, on top of a fabulous hotel room.
Bring your own snacks: Before finalizing your decision about a certain flight, check whether it offers an in-flight meal or not. If the flight does not offer it, then you should bring your own food, such as a sandwich. By doing this, you would be able to prevent yourself from paying exorbitant prices for the meals offered onboard.
Make a list of things to bring: Just a week before your trip starts, you should come up with a packing list. Making a list early on can help to ensure that you won’t forget anything, since you can always add more into it, whenever you think of other items to bring. Refer to your list from time to time, so that you can make sure that you are able to list down all the things you need.
Booking a hotel: Booking for your hotel accommodations can now be done through the internet. One of the best things about it is that, there are several websites, which can offer you fabulous hotel deals. Aside from that, they usually showcase pictures of the accommodations, as well as testimonies that can all help you choose the best one for you.
Take night and day pictures: When you are visiting a foreign country, it is actually better if you can take not just pictures during the day, but also during the night. This way, you can show your friends and family how the country looks like during day and night times. Aside from that, it can also provide you a better way of appreciating the place.
Bestseller No. 1
LARGE35L! Outlander Packable Lightweight Travel Hiking Backpack Daypack (New Black)
- DURABLE. This Outlander Backpack is made from highly rip and water resistant nylon fabric that provides strength and long-lasting performance with minimal weight. Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity. Durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper across the backpack.
- COMPACT. Folds into zippered front pocket that can fit anywhere. Unfolds from pocket to backpack. Must have on every trip and a great gift for everyone.
- LIGHTWEIGHT(0.7 Pounds) and ROOMY(35 Litres). A true space saver. Stuff the bag into its own pocket for storage---no extra fees, and unzip it when you reach your destination. Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
- MULTI COMPARTMENTS. Features a classic shape with several pockets for storage and organization. This backpack has a roomy main compartment, two front zipper pockets to hold small accessories, and two side pockets for water bottles or umbrellas.
- NEW VERSION: Includes aluminum CARABINER, WHISTLE buckle, and REFLECTOR. The carabiner can be used for outdoor activities; the chest strap with a whistle buckle help you lock your backpack in place securely. NO FLAPS WITH THE ZIPPER, never struggle with zipping the compartments again! Get Outlander backpacks, don't worry about zippers that catch onto flaps. Warranty: Our Promise-Lifetime Warranty-Exchange, return, whatever it takes.
Bestseller No. 2
modase Large 35L Travel Backpack Durable Travel Hiking Backpack Daypack - Water Resistant Lightweight Packable Backpack
- Hiking Backpack, DURABLE - The backpack is made from highly rip and water resistant nylon fabric, provide strengthen and long-lasting performance with minimal weight. Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity. Durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper across the backpack.
- COMFORTABLE - Breathable mesh shoulder straps with plentiful sponge padding help relieve the stress from your shoulder.Easy to adjust the length and lock firmly. The chest strap with a whistle buckle help you lock your backpack in place securely.
- LIGHTWEIGHT(0.6 Pounds) and ROOMY(35 Liters) - A true space saver. Stuff the bag into its own pocket for storage--- No extra fees, and unzip it when you reach your destination. Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
- COMPACT - Folds into zipped inner pocket to fit anywhere, and unfolds from pocket to backpack in seconds.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE - Perfect for day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping and shopping.