If Ancient Rome's Colosseum was built today it would cost about US$380 million.
A small child could swim through the veins of a blue whale.
Whale Sharks can live up to 100 years.
The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
If the Sun were the size of a beach ball in Space then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and the Earth would be as small as a pea.
There was a "Beard Tax" in Russia during Peter the Great's Reign paid by anyone who had a beard.
Polar bears are left-handed.
Larry Lewis ran the 100-yard dash in 17.8 seconds in 1969 thereby setting a new world’s record for runners in the 100-years-or-older class. He was 101.
A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
There's a nail polish that detects date rape drugs by dipping a finger into the drink.
An adult elephant requires up to 300 kg of food and 160 litres of water per day.
Anorexia has the highest mortality rate of any psychological disorder: between 5% and 20% eventually die from it.
Baby whales grow to a 1/3 of their mother’s length in the womb.
Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
Olympus Mons is the largest volcano in our solar system.
On Earth the International Space Station weighs 925 000 pounds more than 11 full semi trucks. In space it weighs almost nothing.
The first Frenchman known to visit Japan was imprisoned tortured and killed because he tried to promote Christianity.
The word ‘ejaculation’ comes from the Latin word meaning ‘throwing out’.
In 2011 a man was arrested in Sweden for splitting an atom in his kitchen.
23%rose the cost of living in NYC in just five years: from 2009 to 2014.
The world's oldest known "toilet" was used by dinosaurs 240 million years ago.
One in eight million people has progeria a disease that causes people to grow faster than they age.
You can't block Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook.
There's a virus that attacks human DNA making people less intelligent impairing brain activity learning and memory.
Martin Luther King Jr. was the youngest person to ever win the Nobel Peace Prize.
The richest man in India Mukesh Ambani built a home valued at US$1 billion. It's a 27-story building with 3 helipads a 6-floor car park a staff of 600 a 4-storey hanging garden and a cinema.
Some snakes survive for up to two years without a meal.
30 000 children took part of a "Children's Crusade" to capture Jerusalem in 1212 AD. Most died in the journey or were sold into slavery.
The city of Melbourne Australia used to be called Batmania.
A cat inherited a fortune of US$13 million from its owner in Italy.
A man revived 5 rivers and brought water back to 1000 villages in India using native water-preservation techniques.
Women's hearts beat faster than men's.
Each year Americans throw out enough soda cans and bottles to reach the moon and back 20 times.
Bill Gates wrote rival Steve Jobs a letter as he was dying. He kept it by his bed.
In three decades the world's oceans will contain more discarded plastic than fish when measured by weight researchers say.
Christmas trees have been sold in the U.S. since 1850.
Chemotherapy is a by-product of the mustard gas used in WW1.
Frogs don’t drink water. They absorb water through their skin.
Nikola Tesla once "shook the poop out" of a constipated Mark Twain with an experiment.
Godzilla is an official Citizen of Japan.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.