Benjamin Franklin invented the bifocals eyeglasses in 1784.
Slavery was not made a statutory offense in the UK until April 6 2010.
Polar bears can smell its prey on the ice 20 miles (32 km) away.
The RMS Titanic was built in Belfast Northern Ireland.
A moth has no stomach.
George Washington’s teeth were made of elephant ivory, and walrus tusks.
America's first slave owner was a black man.
New Zealand will deny people residency visas if they are overweight. There have been cases of people rejected because of obesity.
People with blue eyes have a higher alcohol tolerance.
In Halden a high-security prison in Norway every cell has a flat screen TV an en-suite shower and fluffy white towels.
About half of Americans born at the turn of the 20th century had blue eyes. Today only about 1 in 6 Americans has them.
Male bees will try to attract sex partners with orchid fragrance.
Thousands of marine creatures die by mistakenly swallowing plastic bags that resemble jellyfish.
Rats and horses can’t vomit.
The most children born to one woman is 69.
To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaw, push your thumb into its eyeballs-it will let you go instantly.
Flies jump backwards during takeoff.
The piano Freddie Mercury plays in Bohemian Rhapsody is the same exact piano Paul McCartney plays in Hey Jude.
The average U.S. worker stays at each of its jobs for 4.4 years.
Giraffes can go longer without drinking water than camels can.
Volkswagen owns Bentley Bugatti Lamborghini Audi Ducati and Porsche.
There's a museum in Russia that hires cats to protect its artworks against rodents.
Most brands of lipstick contain fish scales.
If you could watch all of "The Simpsons" episodes without ads nor sleep it'd take about 8.5 days.
After Hurricane Katrina Cuba offered medical aid and Venezuela gasoline plus US$5 million. The U.S. rejected them all.
The movie "Titanic" won 11 Oscars but none for acting.
A lightning bolt generates temperatures five times hotter than those found on the sun’s surface.
Berlin is 9 times bigger than Paris and has more bridges than Venice.
Every piece of plastic ever made still exists.
Between 1525 and 1866 12.5 million Africans were kidnaped and sold into slavery in the Americas.
Einstein had an illegitimate daughter born in 1902.
Recycling can take an aluminum can back on a grocery store shelf within 60 days.
Horses can sleep standing.
On April 1 1974 black smoke was seen rising from Mount Edgecumbe a volcano in Alaska. When a Coast Guard pilot came closer to investigate he found 70 tires burning and the words "APRIL FOOL" spray painted into the snow.
Sam Houston the general who won Texas independence from Mexico was removed from his post as Governor after refusing to support the Confederacy on the Civil War.
The Egyptian Kahun Papyrus (1850 B.C.) suggests crocodile feces either for preventing conception or as an abortifacient.
In Brazil just 43% of adults have a high-school degree. In Sweden it's 87%.
There's a direct descendant of Christopher Columbus alive today. He's a Spanish noble.
Some cats have survived falls from over 32 stories (320 meters) onto concrete due largely to their “righting reflex.”
Global warming 'solved' a land dispute between India and Bangladesh: the island in dispute disappeared.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.