The pancreas produces Insulin.
When the movie "Clue" was shown in theaters in 1985 each theater was given 1 of 3 possible endings.
The Michelin man is known as Mr. Bib. His name was Bibendum in the company’s first ads in 1896.
In 2002 the comptroller of the City of New York estimated the impact of 9/11 on the city's wealth to be US$30.5 billion.
Breastfeeding a baby may reduce by 22% a woman's risk of developing Alzheimer's disease a study says.
Scars continue to look the same year after year because while skin cells are replaced periodically the underlying collagen is not.
There's a plant native to Australia that will make you vomit in pure agony just by touching it. The sting is potent enough to kill humans and horses.
The U.S. Army admitted it secretly dumped 64 million pounds of nerve and mustard gas agents into the ocean from 1944 to 1970 along with 400 000 chemical-filled bombs and more than 500 tons of radioactive waste.
Every time a woodpecker's beak hits a tree its head is subject to 1 000 times the force of gravity.
In 1943 the U.S. banned sliced bread as a wartime conservation measure.
When Ashton Kutcher was 13 years old he contemplated committing suicide in order to give his heart to his dying brother.
Warner Music collected over US$2 million in royalties in 2008 for public usage of the "Happy Birthday" song.
The February of 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.
Frogs don’t drink water. They absorb water through their skin.
Government officials in Lionel Messi's hometown in Argentina have banned parents from naming their children "Messi."
Martin Luther King Jr. received a C+ in public speaking at seminary school.
In England you may urinate anywhere in public including inside a policeman's helmet if you are pregnant.
The Eiffel Tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world: 6.98 million people in 2011.
There are Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate.
There are more tigers privately owned by U.S. citizens than in the wild worldwide.
During WW2 Japanese war criminal Tojo Hideki attempted suicide after the surrender. He was saved and resuscitated by Allied forces who then hanged him.
Butterflies taste with their hind feet.
Krubera Cave the deepest known cave on Earth has depth of 2 197 m (7 208 ft).
99% of a Panda's diet consists of bamboo.
In Germany it is illegal to run out of fuel on highways.
If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
In Texas it is legal to kill BigFoot if you ever find it.
The technology behind smartphones relies on up to 250 000 separate patents.
The Olympic was the sister ship of the Titanic and she provided twenty-five years of service.
In Russia there are 9 million more Women than men.
When you learn something new the structure of your brain changes.
There are on average 3.74 degrees of separation between any one Facebook user and another.
In Uganda, 50% of the population is under 15 years of age.
The mask used by Michael Myers in the original film “Halloween” was actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white.
The Hawaiian alphabet has only 12 letters.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
About half of Americans born at the turn of the 20th century had blue eyes. Today only about 1 in 6 Americans has them.
Blue whales can get a tan.
Many species of owls have special feathers for flying silently.
Pope Paul VI claimed that animals can go to heaven.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.