After two weeks of wear a pair of jeans will have grown a 1 000-strong colony of bacteria on the front 1 500–2 500 on the back and 10 000 on the crotch.
A literal translation of a standard traffic sign in China: “Give large space to the festive dog that makes sport in the roadway.”
There are 2 pets for every 3 people in the U.S.
In Austria there’s a town called FUCKING
A beautiful face attracts more partners than a beautiful body according to a scientific survey.
The number “four” is considered unlucky in Japan because it is pronounced the same as “death”.
About seven million cars are junked each year in the U.S.
18 people were rescued alive from the rubble of the WTC after 9/11.
There is a species of spider called the Hobo Spider.
Oysters can change from one gender to another and back again depending on which is best for mating.
It can take as long as 4 hours to hard-boil an ostrich egg.
In 1961 Robert F Kennedy said the U.S. would have a black president within 40 years.
The past-tense of the English word “dare” is “durst”
The value of Pi will be officially “rounded down” to 3.14 from 3.14159265359 on December 31 1999.
Google takes over 200 factors into account to deliver the best results for any query in a fraction of a second.
Nearly 700 million Chinese people drink contaminated water.
President John F Kennedy could read 4 newspapers in 20 minutes.
"Friendstalker" was one of the early names considered for Twitter.
A McDonald's website for its workers tells them to avoid fast food.
A light bulb that hasn't been turned off since 1901 still shines at a fire station in California.
The Versace dress Jennifer Lopez wore to the 2000 Grammy Awards sparked the creation of Google Images.
It is illegal for U.S. citizens to eat penguins.
If done perfectly a rubix cube combination can be solved in 17 turns.
The world's fastest street-legal production car is the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport at 267 mph (431 km/h).
1 in every 5 people in Greenland attempt suicide at some point in their lives.
Elephants don’t drink through their trunks like a straw.
No other country in Europe has as many volcanoes as Italy: the peninsula stands on a fault line.
Only about .003 percent of the water on Earth can be used by humans.
Over a million Europeans were captured and sold as slaves to North Africa between 1530 and 1780.
In the TV series I Love Lucy Ricki Ricardo never actually said “Lucy you have some ‘splaining to do”
Charles Darwin and Abraham Lincoln were born on the same day.
The concept behind the word "cool" might come from the African word "itutu" brought to America by slavery.
Sylvester Stallone was so poor he had to sell his dog for $50. A week later he sold the script for Rocky and bought him back for $3 000.
Mewtwo is a clone of the Pokémon Mew, yet it comes before Mew in the Pokédex.
Sweden has run out of trash so it's importing garbage from Norway
A chip of silicon a quarter-inch square has the capacity of the original 1949 ENIAC computer which occupied a city block.
The largest taxi fleet in the world is found in Mexico City. The city boasts a fleet of over 60 000 taxis.
Tanzania Africa has one of the world's highest rates of Albinism. Albinos are often hunted by witch doctors to make potions.
There are 10 times more bacterial cells in your body than body cells.
Some chickens are half male half female.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.