The Black Death reduced the population of Europe by one third in the period from 1347 to 1351.
Earth Texas is the only place on Earth named "Earth."
During WW1 the Belgian King personally led the army the Queen served as a nurse and the 14-year-old Prince enlisted as a private.
The Bermuda Triangle has as many ship and plane disappearances as any other region of the ocean.
The giant panda spends around 55% of its life collecting preparing and eating bamboo.
Christianity was the main religion in Egypt between the Fourth and Sixth Centuries.
Caterpillars have about four thousand muscles. Humans by comparison have only about six hundred.
Norman Borlaug an agricultural scientist developed new strains of crops which yielded 4 times as much food . He is said to have saved the lives of over a billion people making him one of the most influential men in human history.
The “save” icon on Microsoft Word shows a floppy disk with the shutter on backwards.
The Earth is smoother than a billiard ball if both were the same size.
The sun is the most perfectly round natural object known in the universe.
Google hired a camel to create the Street View of a desert.
In the beginning Starbucks only sold roasted whole coffee beans.
In Japan there's a 'Crying Sumo' contest where wrestlers compete to see who can make a baby bawl first.
Hitler bombed his nephew's house in Liverpool so he joined the US NAVY to fight him.
Peanuts are not nuts. They are legumes.
Having excessive body hair is linked to a higher intellect.
The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp (marijuana) paper.
The West first learned of the giant panda in 1869 when a French missionary received a skin from a hunter.
Apple sold 340 000 iPhones per day in 2012.
Neptune was the first planet to get its existence predicted by calculations before it was actually seen by a telescope.
If you leave everything to the last minute… it will only take a minute.
The soil on Mars is particularly good for growing asparagus.
An estimated 80% of animals on Earth have six legs.
The terms "UK" and "Great Britain" are not interchangeable: the United Kingdom includes Northern Ireland while Great Britain does not.
A single sheeps fleece might well contain as many as 26 million fibres.
In 1953 a North Korean fighter pilot defected to South Korea with his MiG-15 and was rewarded with US$100 000 by the U.S.
In Japan there's a building with a highway passing through it.
In 2012 Humans generated over 49 million tons of electronic waste.
Charles Richter who invented the Richter Scale was a nudist.
Most Egyptians died by the time they were 30 about 300 years ago
The world's steepest street is Baldwin St. with a 38° gradient in Dunedin New Zealand.
The death penalty was outlawed in the UK partly because a man was wrongfully executed for the murder of his wife and daughter in 1950.
Lobsters are considered to be the cockroaches of the sea.
The "Fi" in "WiFi" doesn't mean anything. The creators just called it that because it rhymed with "HiFi".
The couch gag is actually a trick used by the writers to make the show longer or shorter.
Buzz Aldrin was the first man to pee on the moon.
Four forward compartments could flood without risk of the Titanic sinking. Six did.
Cats can swallow and digest their food without chewing it.
The cities of Aachen Regensburg Frankfurt-am-Main Nuremberg Weimar Bonn and Berlin have all been capitals of Germany.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.