"Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble." - Shahrukh Khan
My literary success meant nothing to me. - Taylor Caldwell
"As my father used to tell me, the only true sign of success in life is being able to do for a living that which makes you happy." - Al Yankovic
Before watching Video, Read About…
Find Ways to Make Your Life Meaningful: Without meaning, our lives are dull and depressing. With meaning, each day is full of memories and important milestones. So find ways to make your life meaningful; and, if you are married or in a relationship, try to make it meaningful with your significant other.
Concede Important Points When They Are True: When you’re arguing with a co-worker or an employee, it is vital that you concede important points when they are true. Failing to do so will not only set a bad precedent, but it will ultimately make you appear worse than if you had humbly accepted your mistake.
Prioritize Your Work: Going forward, try to prioritize your work. Try to determine which projects are “urgent,” which projects are “important,” and which projects are both. And then attack them in the correct order.
Do Not Resist the Inevitable—Embrace It: If something is truly inevitable in your personal life, then embrace it. Instead of pretending that it won’t happen, let it happen, but be prepared, be accepting, and be flexible.
Be a Self-Starter: One of the most clearly identifiable traits of successful individuals is their ability to self-start. Instead of needing to be pushed around by bosses, they take action immediately and accomplish tasks on their own. If you want to get promoted, you should also get in the habit of doing this.
Always Maintain a Positive Outlook on Life: No matter what line of work you’re in, you’re likely to run into a few bumps on the road. When you do, try to maintain a positive outlook on life. Often, this simple difference in mindset will determine the success or failure of a venture.
Work on Your Time Management Skills: If you want to be successful, time management is vital. Not only must you keep track of all of your appointments, meetings, and project deadlines, but you also must manage your time when it comes to accomplishing tasks. If you allocate too much time to a project, that’s time that you cannot use for a different project.
Look into Taxes Associated with Home ownership: No matter where you live, there will most likely be taxes associated with homeownership. When switching from an apartment to a home, keep this in mind.
Take Action Immediately: Thoughts and actions are two very different things. And this is something the successful know very well. They know that coming up with a good idea is completely useless if you cannot implement it—or cannot give it to someone who can. So get in the habit of not only thinking of new things, but of taking action swiftly.
Watch Video: STOP PROCRASTINATING & TAKE ACTION! | POWERFUL Motivational Video Speech
(via YouTube)"As kids we're not taught how to deal with success we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?" - Charlie Sheen
Why be a man when you can be a success? - Bertolt Brecht
It was a way out of poverty. It was a way to success. It was a way to education. And it was a way to a brighter day for me. - Little Richard
You've achieved success in your field when you don't know whether what you're doing is work or play. - Warren Beatty
"Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students." - Solomon Ortiz
"Once you have a lot of success, you become a target in many ways." - Jennifer Lopez
Former Olympians also get paid to make appearances. Many of them won their medals in an era when Olympic success didn't go hand-in-hand with financial success. - Mary Lou Retton
"Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence." - Colin Powell
"I came from a family where I felt great pressure to be financially successful, and I felt that staying in Chicago and doing theater, I was, in all likelihood, not going to find financial success." - David Schwimmer
"The problem with being British... I don't know if it's me being British or being raised a strict Catholic, but you never really enjoy success." - Danny Boyle
No one has a corner on success. It is his who pays the price. - Orison Swett Marden
"One goes through school, college, medical school and one's internship learning little or nothing about goodness but a good deal about success." - Ashley Montagu
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein
For movies to get greenlit solely based on the success of other movies that have a lot of women in them? It's so ridiculous to me. - Kristen Wiig
That's the definition of 'success' for the modern Democrat Party. As many people dependent on government as possible is the objective. - Rush Limbaugh
"As his partner on this amazing journey, I can tell you Mitt Romney was not handed success. He built it." - Ann Romney
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)