In 2013 the world's 7th richest person Brazilian Eike Batista lost his US$30 billion fortune and now owes US$1 billion.
Abraham Lincoln was the tallest U.S. President at 6-foot-4.
Your lungs can hold up to 5 minutes worth of oxygen.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that Mary Magdalene was a prostitute or even overtly sexual.
In Australia Burger King is called "Hungry Jack's".
It's not 2013 in North Korea. The year is 102 counted after the birth of Kim Il-sung.
The ‘Golden Arches’ of fast food chain McDonalds is more recognized worldwide than the religious cross of Christianity.
Abraham Lincoln is the only U.S. president to have obtained a patent.
In Norway "Texas" is slang for "crazy."
Al Pacino was the first "face" on Facebook.
Giving birth can cause an orgasm: the release of hormones during delivery can push some women to ecstasy.
74% of young Indians prefer an arranged marriage over a free-choice one a 2013 survey found.
The Bible contains plenty of puns funny names humorous imagery sarcasm and irony.
There is a newly found cockroach species in the U.S. that can survive freezing temperatures.
In the Bible God sent two bears to murder 42 children because they had mocked a man for being bald.
Lincoln suffered depression and avoided carrying knives fearing he would use it on himself.
Mount Everest shrank one inch (2.5 cm) due to the 2015 earthquake in Nepal.
Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying!
The Egyptian Kahun Papyrus (1850 B.C.) suggests crocodile feces either for preventing conception or as an abortifacient.
The biggest bill the U.S. issued was a US$ 10 000 bill.
The African nation of Mozambique has an AK-47 assault rifle on its flag.
Male dolphins are called "bulls" and females "cows".
Every day plants convert sunlight into energy equivalent to six times the entire power consumption of human civilization.
The average American golf course consumes around 312 000 gallons of water per day.
Humans put a man on the Moon before they put wheels on luggage.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
There is a tree called Fruit Salad Tree that sprouts 3 to 7 different fruits in the same tree.
Elephants normally only sleep 2 or 3 hours each day.
Elvis Presley had a twin brother that died at birth.
Tanzania Africa has one of the world's highest rates of Albinism. Albinos are often hunted by witch doctors to make potions.
The male gypsy moth can “smell” the virgin female gypsy moth from 1.8 miles away (pretty good trick).
Hydrogen gas is the least dense substance in the world at 0.08988g/cc. Hydrogen solid is the most dense substance in the world at 70.6g/cc.
A rodent’s teeth never stop growing.
The most children born to one woman is 69.
The thyroid cartilage is more commonly known as the adams apple.
Half of your genes describe the complex design of your brain with the other half describing the organization of the other 98% of your body.
"Erotomania" is a psychological disorder in which the affected people believe a famous person is in love with them.
Research has shown that domestic cats never forgive. They fail to show signs of reconciliation like other animals do.
In 1962 the U.S. blew up a hydrogen bomb in space that was 100 times more powerful than Hiroshima.
Sleep deprivation affects the brain in multiple ways that can impair judgment and slow reaction.
The flag erected on the Moon during the historic Apollo 11 landing was purchased at a local Sears store for US$5.50.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.