Physics is littered with the corpses of dead unified field theories. ~ Freeman Dyson b. 1923
Mathematics is the language in which the gods speak to people. ~ Plato c. 427 BC – c. 347 BC - Mathematician and Philosopher
Bartolomeo Cristofori (1655–1731) Italy – piano.
Masatoshi Shima (born 1943) Japan – microprocessor.
Oleg Antonov (1906–1984) Russia – An-series aircraft including A-40 winged tank and An-124 (the largest serial cargo later modified to world's largest fixed-wing aircraft An-225).
Alexey Dushkin (1904–1977) Russia – deep column station.
Samuel Guthrie (physician) (1782–1848) USA – discovered chloroform.
Nikolai Polikarpov (1892–1944) Russia – Po-series aircraft including Polikarpov Po-2 Kukuruznik (world's most produced biplane).
Katharine B. Blodgett (1898–1979) UK – nonreflective glass.
Leonty Shamshurenkov (1687–1758) Russia – first self-propelling carriage (a precursor to both bicycle and automobile) projects of an original odometer and self-propelling sledge.
Anthony Michell (1870–1959) Australia – tilting pad thrust bearing crankless engine.
George Westinghouse (1846–1914) USA – Air brake (rail).
Seiichi Miyake (inv. 1965) Japan – Tactile paving.
William Lee (1563–1614) UK – Stocking frame knitting machine.
Al-Kindi (Alkindus) (801–873) Iraq/Yemen – ethanol pure distilled alcohol cryptanalysis frequency analysis.
Ralf Reski (born 1958) Germany – Moss bioreactor 1998.
Philip Diehl (1847–1913) USA – Ceiling fan electric sewing machine.
John Logie Baird (1888–1946) Scotland – an electromechanical television electronic color television.
Charles Goodyear (1800–1860) USA – vulcanization of rubber.
Gheorghe Marinescu (1863–1938) Romania – the first science films in the world in the neurology clinic in Bucharest (1898–1901).
James Dyson (born 1947) UK – Dual Cyclone bagless vacuum cleaner incorporating the principles of cyclonic separation..
Gottlob Widmann (inv. c. 1954) Germany – Electrical drip coffee maker.
Benjamin Franklin performed a beautiful experiment using surfactants; on a pond at Clapham Common he poured a small amount of oleic acid a natural surfactant which tends to form a dense film at the water-air interface. He measured the volume required to cover all the pond. Knowing the area he then knew the height of the film something like three nanometers in our current units. ~ Pierre-Gilles de Gennes 1932 to 2007
The uniform character of mathematics is the essence of science for mathematics is the foundation of all exact scientific knowledge. ~ David Hilbert 1862 – 1943 Mathematician
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 605 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe and the same number of electrons. - Sir Arthur Eddington 1882 to 1944 Astronomer Physicist Mathematician
I accept no principles of physics which are not also accepted in mathematics. ~ René Descartes 1596 to 1650
Division is esteemed one of the busiest operations of Arithmetic and such as requireth a mind not wandering or settled upon other matters. ~ Thomas Hylles The arte of vulgar arithmeticke 1600 - Mathematician
On the principle of successive variations not always supervening at an early age and being inherited at a corresponding not early period of life we can clearly see why the embryos of mammals birds reptiles and fishes should be so closely alike and should be so unlike the adult forms. ~ Charles Darwin 1809 to 1882 - Naturalist Evolutionary Biologist
The black holes of nature are the most perfect macroscopic objects there are in the universe: the only elements in their construction are our concepts of space and time. - Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar 1910 to 1995 Astrophysicist
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.