When George Washington passed away in 1799 Britain's entire Royal Navy lowered its flags at half mast.
UK's Internet Porn Filter Architect was Arrested On Child Porn Offences.
The Confederate general Stonewall Jackson was accidentally shot by his own men during a major American Civil War battle.
In 2005 A Chinese company used skin harvested from the corpses of executed convicts to develop beauty products for sale in Europe.
Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
D'oh! is a real word in the Oxford English Dictionary. in The Simpsons scripts it just says "annoyed grunt".
The night before his execution a man in Georgia escaped from prison and later that night was beaten to death in a bar fight.
Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
Over 30 of Paul Walker's cars were stolen from a warehouse within 24 hours of his tragic death.
The birthday paradox says that in a group of just 23 people there's a 50% chance that at least two will have the same birthday.
An enneahedron is solid with nine faces.
All blue eyed people can be traced back to one person who lived near the Black Sea almost 10 000 years ago.
The smell of chocolate increases theta brain waves which triggers relaxation.
Cows from different areas have a different moo accent.
Every human being starts out as an asshole: it's the first part of the body to form in the womb.
Global warming has raised the earth's average surface temperature about 1.5°F (0.8°C) since the Industrial Revolution.
Life expectancy in Ancient Rome was from 20 to 30 years.
Actor Sean Bean has died on 32% of his movies the highest percentage of any living actor of note.
Elvis Presley's manager Colonel Tom Parker used to sell both 'I love Elvis' and 'I hate Elvis' badges at his concerts.
The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II Killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
All polar bears alive today can trace their ancestry back to one female brown bear who lived in Ireland 50 000 years ago.
A natural predator of the Moose is the Killer Whale. They have been known to prey on moose swimming around America's Northwest Coast.
Monkeys can count.
Volkswagen owns Bentley Bugatti Lamborghini Audi Ducati and Porsche.
If you went out into space you would explode before you suffocated because there’s no air pressure.
Christopher Columbus once punished a man found guilty of stealing corn by having his ears and nose cut off and then selling him into slavery.
Only one satellite has been ever been destroyed by a meteor: the European Space Agency’s Olympus in 1993.
Blueberry Jelly Bellies were created especially for Ronald Reagan.
The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
In medieval France unfaithful wives were made to chase a chicken through town naked.
Before compasses Vikings navigated the ocean using birds whales celestial bodies chants and rhymes.
The U.S. Navy has 75 trained dolphins to detect enemy swimmers and underwater mines.
Male dolphins are called "bulls" and females "cows".
When Columbus "discovered" the Americas the continent was already inhabited by 90 million people which was a third of the world's population.
149 - 0 is the highest score ever made in a Soccer game
A square mile of fertile earth has 32 000 000 earthworms in it.
A normal raindrop falls at about 7 miles per hour.
New Yorkers spent 74 hours of their lives in traffic jams in 2014.
Every minute more than 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube.
The first recorded use of Marijuana was in China over 4700 years ago.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products