Every minute more than 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube.
Any text you put into the status update box is sent to Facebook's servers even if you don't click the post button.
King John I of France was proclaimed king five months before he was born. He only lived for five days.
Insects outnumber humans 100 000 000 to one.
Chocolate magnate Milton Hershey canceled his reservations for the Titanic due to last minute business matters.
Every year nearly four million cats are eaten in China as a delicacy.
100million people in China live on less than US$1 per day.
More people are killed annually by donkeys than airplane crashes.
During WW1 the U.S. Government tried to rename hamburgers as "liberty sandwiches" to promote patriotism.
Buckingham Palace in England has over six hundred rooms.
Goats and octopus’ pupils of their eyes are rectangular.
The only nation whose name begins with an “A” but doesn’t end in an “A” is Afghanistan.
Norway had a nationwide "butter crisis" in 2011: a single 250 g (8.8 oz) pack of butter would cost about US$50.
The Titanic's fourth funnel was fake. It was added to make the ship look more powerful and symmetrical.
Christmas trees have been sold in the U.S. since 1850.
When Gmail was introduced by Google with an unbelievable 1GB free storage in 2004 Hotmail only offered 2MB.
Some parts of Antarctica have had no rain or snow for the last 2 million years.
Sigmund Freud had a morbid fear of ferns.
During WW2 an American pilot fell over 20 000 feet (6 700 m) and survived by crashing through the glass roof of a train station.
All the departure boards at NYC's Grand Central are exactly one minute wrong.
Men are less promiscuous when women are scarce.
Cats have lived with people for only 7,000 years.
Half of the pilots surveyed in the UK admitted to having fallen asleep while flying a passenger plane.
A tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion will make it instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
Snakes kill 100 000 people every year.
Rapper NoClue is the World's Fastest Rapper with 723 syllables in 51.27 seconds (14.1 syllables per second).
In Alabama it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle.
Martin Luther King Jr. was the youngest person to ever win the Nobel Peace Prize.
One "dog year" is not equivalent to 7 human years. Dogs age at various rates depending on their size.
In the U.S. a sentence of life in prison without parole was given for trying to sell US$10 of marijuana to an undercover officer.
In Ancient Rome the punishment for killing one's father was the death penalty consisting of being sewn up in a sack along with a viper a dog and a cock.
Leonardo Da Vinci was almost put to death for sodomy. When no witnesses came forward his case was dismissed.
Google earns US$20 billion a year from advertising more than the primetime revenues of CBS NBC ABC and FOX combined.
CT body scans expose the patient to the same amount of radiation as that experienced within a mile and a half of the Hiroshima atomic bomb.
A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a four foot tall child inside.
The first McDonald’s restaurant in Canada was in Richmond British Columbia.
The U.S. has more Spanish speakers than Spain.
Sleeping on the job is acceptable in Japan as it's viewed as exhaustion from working hard.
Sending a man to the Moon and finding Osama Bin Laden cost the US government about the same amount of time and money: 10 years and $100 billion.
There is a butterfly in Africa with enough poison in its body to kill six cats!
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)