I was motivated by just thinking that if you had all this external success that everyone would love you and everything would be peaceful and wonderful. - Alanis Morissette
Success is 99 percent failure. - Soichiro Honda
"The kind of theater that I do is sort of 'narrative realism,' which I think in the broadest sense is legitimate to say is mainstream. I mean, in a certain sense, Suzan-Lori's plays have had mainstream levels of success. But Suzan-Lori is in some ways not a narrative realist." - Tony Kushner
Before watching Video, Read About…
Meet People and Make Friends: At least one a week, get out of your cubicle and walk the office. Meet the people who work next to you; and endear them to you. When you’re up for a promotion, it can never hurt to have too many friends.
Record Your Failures: Similar to recording your progress, record your failures, too. No matter how bad a failure was, force yourself to think hard about it. Ask yourself what went wrong. Also consider whether it was something you could influence or whether chance or someone else played an important role in determining the outcome. As painful as this process might be, it will help you to process your failures and to assimilate the lessons you take from them into future business decisions.
Improve Your Verbal Communication: Verbal communication is a vital ingredient of success. Without being able to clearly communicate your ideas to others, you will have a tough time being a strong leader. If you don’t yet have this skill, you may want to consider taking a public speaking class.
Build a Portfolio of Your Work: In some cases, you will not be promoted directly, but will have to apply for a job within the company. In these cases, you will want to have a resume and portfolio (if applicable) available, so that you can use them in the interview.
Strive to Reach Your Full Potential: One of the things that prevents many people from achieving the best possible outcome is complacency. Once they begin to do well at something in business— be it advertising, inspiring employees, or something else—they take a miniature mental vacation. That is—instead of ratcheting things up further, they let things play out and contribute nothing additional. The usual end result of this is generally not positive. So, instead of being complacent, push hard to reach your full potential at every turn.
Volunteer to do Presentations: In many workplaces, presentations are a vital part of communicating ideas to employees and business partners. Unfortunately, many people fear presentations; and often opt not to give them when given the choice. If you want to be successful, you should take every opportunity to give a presentation.
Be Realistic with Yourself and Others: One thing the successful know is that being realistic with yourself and others is crucial. In a business environment, if you do not tell others when they may be mistaken, they will continue on the wrong path. And if you do not allow others to correct you, then you will do the same.
Create Opportunities—Don’t Wait for Them: Many people who have not achieved success in business are under the impression that opportunities arrive passively. All they have to do is wait for one to show up on the front door; and then grab it. But, in fact, successful business owners and managers know that opportunities are usually created, not stumbled over. So make an effort to create opportunities in your daily work.
Always Maintain a Positive Outlook on Life: No matter what line of work you’re in, you’re likely to run into a few bumps on the road. When you do, try to maintain a positive outlook on life. Often, this simple difference in mindset will determine the success or failure of a venture.
Watch Video: SILENCE THE DOUBTERS – Motivational Video
(via YouTube)"When I meet successful people I ask 100 questions as to what they attribute their success to. It is usually the same: persistence, hard work and hiring good people." - Kiana Tom
"Despite the success cult, men are most deeply moved not by the reaching of the goal but by the grandness of the effort involved in getting there - or failing to get there." - Max Lerner
"The hardest thing to find in life is balance - especially the more success you have, the more you look to the other side of the gate. What do I need to stay grounded, in touch, in love, connected, emotionally balanced? Look within yourself." - Celine Dion
"I think that the entertainment industry itself has a history of chasing success. Any time a hit product comes out, all the other companies start chasing after that success and trying to recreate it by putting out similar products." - Shigeru Miyamoto
"You do not pay the price of success, you enjoy the price of success." - Zig Ziglar
One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes. - Benjamin Disraeli
I believe in luck: how else can you explain the success of those you dislike? - Jean Cocteau
"Because after my first year I had a lot of success, took everybody by storm, came back the next year thought it was easy and didn't have near the season I had the previous year. It was kind of a wake-up call. And so, life goes on." - Brett Favre
The ability to convert ideas to things is the secret of outward success. - Henry Ward Beecher
Success represents the 1% of your work which results from the 99% that is called failure. - Soichiro Honda
"A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success." - Joyce Brothers
Sudden success in golf is like the sudden acquisition of wealth. It is apt to unsettle and deteriorate the character. - P. G. Wodehouse
The worst part of success is to try finding someone who is happy for you. - Bette Midler
"Success in life comes not from holding a good hand, but in playing a poor hand well." - Denis Waitley
Success is finding satisfaction in giving a little more than you take. - Christopher Reeve
I hate to be a failure. I hate and regret the failure of my marriages. I would gladly give all my millions for just one lasting marital success. - J. Paul Getty
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Main Function:G18 is merely gsm alarm system,G183 update version work with 3G gsm sim card DIY home security alarm system,which can either work in standalone mode without sim card or a standard size sim card(not micro and nano) to call/text up to 6 phone numbers via cellular network,AT&T,T-mobile sim card recommend.As 2G will be no longer available in the USA in 2019,AT&T has already shut off 2G service in 2017.3G alarm system more reliable than the wifi one in case of the internet failure.
- APP Control burglar system:First download app(search "G18 alarm system" at google or iphone app store) free and register an account,insert a sim card to alarm keypad,remote control the security system by text in APP on your smartphone from anywhere at anytime.PIR motion sensor detect any suspicious movement or activity,Door/window sensor detect any forceful break-in.When detectors are triggered,the alarm host will receive the alarm alert meantime call your phone,disarm it by app/sms/call
- Brief Description:This is an indoor basic security alarm system kit complete with fully programmable main unit and sensors,can be used directly after unplugging insulation sheet to protect home,office,shop apartment,business;DIY supportable 99 wireless zones up to 150 remote key fobs and 150 sensors,add more sensors as detailed need such as gas detector,water leaking sensor to provide all-around reliable protection.Additional Sensors can be find in our shop or we can customize the kits for you.
- Humanized Design: Easy operation with TFT color touch screen,voice prompt design during setting;Built in 3.7V 800mAh rechargeable lithium battery that can last about 6-8 hours with full power, it will change to use battery to work in the case of power failure, just make sure that switch is on. Other useable features such as arming delay, keypad lock, timing arming etc.
- Customer Service: 12-month warranty, professional technical support and friendly responsive customer service within 24 hours. If you have any questions, welcome to contact us via amazon emails or seach "KERUI G183 security alarm system introduction" on youtube.
- ALL-IN-ONE HOME AUTOMATION: Make your house a smart home in minutes, one room at a time. Simply replace your Dual Switch (double gang) light switch with NuBryte Touchpoint. Connect & Protect, from any NuBryte console, or remotely via Nubryte APP.
- HOME SECURITY: Detract and deter with 100 decibel siren and flashing overhead lights. Instant video alerts to your phone when triggered (with NuBryte APP). Built-in wide-angle camera and advanced motion detection up to 30'. No Contracts/Monthly Fees.
- SMART LIGHTING: Touch-Free light control, and 5 easy-to-use lighting automation and digital dimming modes. Motion-based on/off, Morning Wake Up, Bedtime dimmer, Night light and Vacation lights. Works with standard dimmable bulbs.
- INTERCOM: Combine 2 or more Touchpoint consoles for an instant home intercom system. (WiFi)
- FAMILY HUB: Indoor/Outdoor Temperature & Humidity, 5-Day Weather Forecast, Calendar, Notifications and Event Alerts, Energy Monitoring, and more! Now, with Amazon Alexa voice control with Echo, Dot, and Tap!
- Updated 2015 Model with Newest Firmware and Software
- Wifi Connectivity for Remote and Monitoring Options (Requires Monthly Fee)
- Zwave ready for Control of Lights, Door locks, Thermostats and Garage Doors
- Award Winning Technology and Design
- Includes: (3) 5816 Door/Window Transmitters, (1) 5834-4 Four-Button Wireless Keyfob (1) 5800 Pir-Res Wireless Motion Detector (1) Wifi Module (1) Zwave Module (1) 4gl GSM Cellular module