In reality a theory in natural science cannot be without experimental foundations; physics in particular comes from experimental work. ~ Samuel C. C. Ting b. 1936
There may be babblers wholly ignorant of mathematics who dare to condemn my hypothesis upon the authority of some part of the Bible twisted to suit their purpose. I value them not and scorn their unfounded judgment. - Nicolaus Copernicus 1473 – 1543 Astronomer Mathematician
Donald A. Glaser (1926–2013) USA – Bubble chamber.
Peter I the Great (Pyotr Alexeyevich Romanov) Tsar and Emperor of Russia (1672–1725) Russia – decimal currency yacht club sounding line with separating plummet (sounding weight probe).
William Bradford Shockley (1910–1989) USA – co-inventor of transistor.
Leó Szilárd (1898–1964) Hungary/USA – Co-developed the atomic bomb patented the nuclear reactor catalyst of the Manhattan Project.
Reverend Dr Robert Stirling (1790–1878) Scotland – Stirling engine.
Harold D. Kraft (c. 1960) together with Jack A. Kraft (c. 1960) USA – Vortex mixer.
Eduard Locher (1840–1910) Switzerland – Locher rack railway system.
Samuel W. Alderson (1914–2005) USA – Crash test dummy.
Jagdish Chandra Bose (1858–1937) India – Crescograph.
Auguste Piccard (1884–1962) Switzerland – Bathyscaphe.
Nick Sheridon (1928–1962) USA – Electronic paper.
Stanislav Brebera (1925–2012) Czech Republic – Semtex explosive.
Kalman Tihanyi (1897–1947) Hungary – co-inventor of cathode ray tube and iconoscope.
Joseph Aspdin (1788–1855) UK – Portland cement.
Gail Borden (1801–1874) USA – a.o. Condensed milk produced by vacuum.
Léon Theremin (1896–1993) Russia – theremin interlace burglar alarm terpsitone Rhythmicon (first drum machine) The Thing (listening device).
Samuel Guthrie (physician) (1782–1848) USA – discovered chloroform.
Thomas Crapper (1836–1910) UK – ballcock (toilet valve).
Oleg Losev (1903–1942) Russia – light-emitting diode crystadine.
Mikhail Koshkin (1898–1940) Russia – T-34 medium tank the best and most produced tank of World War II.
A cylinder of air reaching to the top of the atmosphere is of equal weight with a cylinder of water about 33 feet high. ~ Isaac Newton 1642 to 1727
The black holes of nature are the most perfect macroscopic objects there are in the universe: the only elements in their construction are our concepts of space and time. - Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar 1910 to 1995 Astrophysicist
No two electrons in the same state? That is why atoms are so unnecessarily big and why metal and stone are so bulky. (Explaining that atoms are as large as they are because of Wolfgang Pauli’s Principle.) ~ Paul Ehrenfest 1880 – 1933
Physics is actually too hard for physicists. ~ David Hilbert 1862 to 1943 (Mathematician)
Primates are visual animals above all and anatomical work in particular is as much pictorial as verbal. ~ Stephen Jay Gould 1941 to 2002 - Paleontologist
Physics is very muddled again at the moment; it is much too hard for me anyway and I wish I were a movie comedian or something like that and had never heard anything about physics! ~ Wolfgang Pauli 1900 – 1958
Suppose we have an unknown number of objects. When counted in threes 2 are left over when counted in fives 3 are left over and when counted in sevens 2 are left over. How many objects are there? ~ Sunzi The Mathematical Classic of Sunzi - Chinese mathematics problem from c. 450 AD
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.