"Obstacles are necessary for success because in selling, as in all careers of importance, victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats." - Og Mandino
"Success is never final, but failure can be." - Bill Parcells
"The battle of life is, in most cases, fought uphill and to win it without a struggle were perhaps to win it without honor. If there were no difficulties there would be no success if there were nothing to struggle for, there would be nothing to be achieved." - Samuel Smiles
Before watching Video, Read About…
Prioritize Your Work: Going forward, try to prioritize your work. Try to determine which projects are “urgent,” which projects are “important,” and which projects are both. And then attack them in the correct order.
Do Not Make Questionable Decisions that Will Prevent You From Sleeping at Night: In business, opportunities abound to make questionable decisions from which you can profit. This might involve lying about your product or tricking your co - workers. In general, successful people know not to go this route, but instead to focus on making money legitimately and in a way that doesn’t harm or trick others.
Eliminate Turbulence in Your Personal Life: Turbulence in your personal life is bad for a lot of reasons, but one reason is that it can often spill-over into your worklife, compounding the problem. So make every effort possible to reconcile with family members and to end fights quickly.
Adopt the Habits of Successful Individuals: Do you know someone at work who is very successful at what he does? Observe his behavior and try to copy it. If he approaches problem solving in a particular way, copy that approach and make it your own. If he has a certain routine that he adheres to religiously, then adopt that, too.
Do Not Allow Your Personal Life to Interfere with Your Business Life: No matter what is going in on your personal life, remember to keep work at work and home life at home. Don’t allow a stressful situation with a friend or a relative spillover into your work and prevent you from being effective.
Record Your Failures: Similar to recording your progress, record your failures, too. No matter how bad a failure was, force yourself to think hard about it. Ask yourself what went wrong. Also consider whether it was something you could influence or whether chance or someone else played an important role in determining the outcome. As painful as this process might be, it will help you to process your failures and to assimilate the lessons you take from them into future business decisions.
Strive for Healthiness and Transparency in Your Relationships: No matter whether it is a romantic relationship or a friendship, strive for healthiness and transparency. Don’t hide information. Don’t do anything to intentionally hurt your friend or partner. And, most of all, try to be honest and forthcoming in all of your endeavors.
Don’t Drive Yourself into the Ground: We all go through hard times in our lives where the money isn’t flowing. But when this is the case, you must cut back and live simply. Don’t drive yourself into the ground financially, as the consequences are likely to manifest well into the future.
Take Notes: You’re not in school any more, but taking notes still has a lot of value. If your spouse tells you to get a number of things done, then you may want to write them down. And if you have ideas about how you can improve your personal or financial life, write them down too. Don’t simply let these notes and insights slip away.
Watch Video: Shock Them With Your Silence!
(via YouTube)The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. - Mark Caine
"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." - Conrad Hilton
Success follows those adept at preserving the substance of the past by clothing it in the forms of the future. - Dee Hock
I didn't have any success in show business until I was 30 to 31 years of age. - Adam Carolla
"I always say that the real success of Wine Library wasn't due to the videos I posted, but to the hours I spent talking to people online afterward, making connections and building relationships." - Gary Vaynerchuk
Success breeds success. - Mia Hamm
No one succeeds without effort... Those who succeed owe their success to perseverance. - Ramana Maharshi
"I was trying to uphold what I thought feminism was as best I could by supporting women, by trying to create an opportunity to get women to get together, play music together and celebrate the fact that we are having great success making music on our own and together." - Sarah McLachlan
"The ladder of success in Hollywood is usually a press agent, actor, director, producer, leading man and you are a star if you sleep with each of them in that order. Crude, but true." - Hedy Lamarr
"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure." - Colin Powell
Success has always been a great liar. - Friedrich Nietzsche
"The secret of our success is that we never, never give up." - Wilma Mankiller
"I've learned it's always better to have a small percentage of a big success, than a hundred percent of nothing." - Art Linkletter
"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." - Benjamin Franklin
Pray that success will not come any faster than you are able to endure it. - Elbert Hubbard
"Microsoft has had two goals in the last 10 years. One was to copy the Mac, and the other was to copy Lotus' success in the spreadsheet - basically, the applications business. And over the course of the last 10 years, Microsoft accomplished both of those goals. And now they are completely lost." - Steve Jobs
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.