In 2013 Yuichiro Miura an 80-year-old Japanese became the oldest person to make it to the top of Mount Everest and down.
There's no physical description of Jesus in the Bible.
The American flags placed on the moon are now white due to radiation from the sun.
John Adams Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe died on July 4th.
In 1986 a volcanic lake in Cameroon Africa burped a C02 gas cloud that killed 1 746 people in minutes.
A grizzly bear has to eat almost 20 000 calories a day.
Male dogs will raise their legs while urinating to aim higher on a tree or lamppost because they want to leave a message that they are tall and intimidating. Some wild dogs in Africa try to run up tree trunks while they are urinating to appear to be very large.
Cats urine glows under a black light.
Eating the heart of a male Partridge was the cure for impotence in ancient Babylon.
Benjamin Franklin published a paper saying America's population growth was so fast it would surpass Britain in 100 years. This alarmed British leadership and was a factor in their oppression of the colonies.
Former basketball superstar Michael Jordan is the most recognized face in the world more than the pope himself.
Ancient Rome had a 4-story-tall shopping mall with 150 shops and offices.
While you sleep your brain filters out noises that might wake you up if it doesn't think you're in danger.
The World's First Paper Money was created in China 1 400 years ago.
15 billion cigarettes are smoked worldwide every day.
Facebook has a feature that lets you designate who will manage your account after you die.
All characters are based on and named after his creator Matt Groening’s family.
There are 1 billion cars currently in use on earth.
The ancient pyramids of Giza are located right up against the modern city of Cairo.
One of the widest freeways in the world is the Katy Freeway part of the Interstate 10 in Texas with up to 26 lanes across.
Every year the average meat-eating American ingests more than enough blood to fill a soda can.
In Argentina political parties have their own brands of beer.
Hitler never learned to drive. Yet he spearheaded the development of the Volkswagen car.
Japan has more than 50 000 people who are over 100 years old.
The boiling point of water at the top of Mt. Everest is 71 °C (160 °F).
A Rhino's horn is made of compacted hair.
1%of the World's Water Is Drinkable.
Male bees die after having sex.
When the Spice Girls first met Nelson Mandela in 1997 he joked: "This is one of the greatest moments of my life."
United Artists offered Stallone up to US$340 000 to sell them the rights to the screenplay of Rocky if he agreed to not star in the movie. He refused.
The first song played on Armed Forces Radio during operation Desert Shield was “Rock the Casba” by the Clash.
1.2 million women have an abortion in the U.S.every year.
A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
A third of all divorce filings of 2011 in the U.S. contained the word "Facebook."
Abraham Lincoln wore size 14 shoes the biggest in U.S. president history.
Every US president has worn glasses (just not always in public).
Cockroaches raised in space become quicker stronger faster and tougher than cockroaches on Earth.
THE ROMANS used urine to whiten their teeth.
Marilyn Monroe was Jewish: she converted for her husband Arthur Miller.
The chicken and fish are the only animals that are eaten before they are born and after they die.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.