Tuberculosis killed 1.5 million people worldwide in 2014 making it a larger cause of death than AIDS.
You have about 70 000 thoughts a day.
In the U.S. the apples sold at stores can be up to a year old.
A species of earthworm in Australia grows up to 10 feet in length.
The angel falls in Venezuela are nearly 20 times taller than Niagara Falls.
The Simpson's co-creator Sam Simon died of terminal cancer and left most of his fortune to animal charities and feeding the hungry.
McDonald's is not the world's largest restaurant chain. Subway is.
Desertification threatens the livelihoods of more than 1 billion people in 110 countries the U.N. says.
A scientist in Antarctica got a date through Tinder with a girl camping just 45 minutes away.
1.1 million people died during the four and a half years of Auschwitz's existence.
An elephant can smell water from 12 miles away.
During WW2 Nazi soldiers were fed massive quantities of methamphetamine for increased alertness and endurance.
Samuel L. Jackson requested to have a purple light saber in Star Wars in order for him to accept the part as Mace Windu.
The three most recognized Western names in China are Jesus Christ Richard Nixon & Elvis Presley.
Apple's iPhone has higher sales than everything Microsoft has to offer.
100% of the earth's ocean floor has been mapped to a maximum resolution of around 5km.
The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old!
You are more likely to die as a drug dealer in Chicago than as a death row inmate in Texas.
For every US$1000 of music sold the average musician makes just US$23.40.
When Steve Jobs accused Bill Gates of stealing from Apple Gates said "I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it."
Movie theater Popcorn costs more per ounce than filet mignon in U.S.A.
A cat called "Dusty" produced 420 kittens during her breeding life a world record.
The modern British army has more horses than tanks.
Left-handed people are affected by post-traumatic stress far more than those who are right-handed a research revealed.
“Rhythm” is the longest English word without a vowel.
There is an average of 50,000 spiders per acre in green areas.
When Charlie Chaplin received his honorary Oscar he got a 12-minute standing ovation the longest in Oscar history.
Louis XIX was King of France for just 20 minutes.
There are on average 3.74 degrees of separation between any one Facebook user and another.
It’s illegal to spit on the sidewalk in Norfolk Virginia.
Microwaving food does not diminish the nutrients. When done right it's actually one of the most nutritionally sound methods in food preparation.
All dolphins have a different whistle.
There's a hill in New Zealand called Taumata-whakatangihanga-koauau-o-tamatea-turi-pukakapiki-maunga-horo-nuku-pokai-whenua-kitanatahu.
Each year there is one ton of cement poured for each man woman and child in the world.
Thomas and George Crittenden were brothers who were both generals during the American Civil War: one for the North and the other for the South.
A British teacher in Sudan was arrested because she allowed her primary school class to name a teddy bear "Muhammad".
About 8,000 Americans are injured by musical instruments each year.
Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.
George Washington was worth US$525 million in his day when adjusted for inflation.
Norway was originally called "Nordweg" meaning the "Northern Way."
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.