Quick Travel Tip!
Checking out hotel pictures online: It is always better if you can book a hotel online, which shows you pictures of their rooms, function halls, pools, and more. By checking out the pictures of the hotel, you would be able to decide better, whether it is the accommodation you really want or not. Aside from that, it can also help you select the room that would suit you best.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
Double check the website: If it is your first time to book online, or at a particular website, don’t forget to double check if it is really a legitimate site to purchase an airline ticket from. One way of doing it is to see if its web address starts with “https://” which basically means that it is secure. Aside from that, you should also check out reviews about it.
Booking flights with layover: When you book flights online, you may have a tendency to disregard the layover time. You would usually know that there is a lengthy layover in between flights, when the total duration of the flight is quite longer than the other ones. Thus, keep an eye out for flights with longer layover times, so that you won’t be spending too much time in airports.
Get vaccinated in time: There are some countries that may require you to get vaccinated for certain diseases, before granting you access to their land. Thus, it is best if you learn more about them, so that you can make the necessary preparations. Get your vaccinations weeks or months before your travel date, so that you won’t have to rush.
Do not book at the last minute: Booking at the last minute may happen if you are travelling for business purposes. However, if it is for a vacation with your family, then you should book it ahead of time. Booking a trip ahead of time does not only mean saving more money, but it also means that you are able to plan it well.
Try not to drink alcohol: When traveling on a plane, it is always better to skip the alcoholic beverages for a while. This is because boarding on a plane, taking care of your luggage, minding the weather, can already provide you with lots of stress for the day. Instead of drinking alcohol, drink lots of water, so that you won’t get dehydrated.
Bring a camera: Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, it is always best to bring your digital camera with you. You can never tell whether a good opportunity to take pictures would come your way. Thus, bring it with you when you travel, so that you would have more fun in it.
Going to the airport: You never want to be late in getting to the airport, since missing your flight can become costly. Therefore, you should properly determine what time you want to leave your house to get to the airport. Make sure you have enough time in getting there, since you never know what you would come across in getting there, which can delay you.
Taking landscape pictures: If you are visiting a country with beautiful landscape views, then you should not forget bringing your camera with you. When you are at a good spot to take landscape photos though, it is a good idea if you bring your tripod with you. This way, you can ensure that the pictures won’t get affected with the shaking of your hand, and you would really capture the beauty of the landscapes.
Don’t leave your wallet and important documents at your hotel room: Although you are booking a five-star hotel, you can never be too sure about their personnel who are tasked to clean your room. Keep in mind that in most cases, housekeeping personnel would clean your room, when you are not around. Although most of them are honest, you can lessen their chances of committing something bad, by minimizing temptation, and not leaving your wallet for them to see.
Using a debit card to book a travel package: One of the kinks of purchasing something online with the use of a debit card is the fact that it may have a spending limit. This basically means that your transaction may not go through, if the amount is beyond the limit. When this happens though, what you can do is to call your bank, and have them increase your limit even just for the day.
- ★★Army Green/Beige/Khaki/Grey and Style#2: (16 Pockets in total) Outside: 5 functional varying size zipper pockets+ 5 velcro pockets + 2 concealed slant hand pockets. Inside: 2 trapezoidal deep zip pockets on the top+ 2 big zip pockets on the bottom
- ★★Mesh Style: (16 Pockets in total) Outside: 6 functional varying size zip pockets + 7 velco pockets. Inside: 2 inside zipper pockets on each bottom + 1 big mesh pocket on back
- Features: Lightweight fabric with consistent and neat stitching. Keep flat even without ironing. Mild waterproof performance, easy to deal with drizzle rain, morning dew, etc. Plenty of pockets for storage. When you are taking a walk, riding a bike or traveling, it becomes so useful to carry cell phone, keys, tools etc. Just enjoy your time. Traveling is really a breeze now. You may not remember what's in each pocket, it's really a sweet vexation.
- Various colors and styles to choose from. Get this functional vest to reward yourself or send to your lovely families or friends as a thoughtful gift
- About Size: please refer to size chart below our product description. Warm hint: Beige/Army Green#2/Khaki-Mesh has the detailed pictures
- CARRY ALL YOUR TRAVEL NECESSITIES - A travel ready utility vest with 9 pockets perfect for carrying all your devices, such as passports, cameras, phones and tablets. Also features an eyeglass cleaning chamois, detachable key chain & water bottle holder
- BREEZE THROUGH AIRPORT SECURITY - With your accessories perfectly organized, just remove your eVest and breeze through TSA airport security!
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE - 30% nylon, 70% cotton vest with a stretchy jersey collar, perfect for moderate to warm climates. Our travel gear is machine-washable and Teflon-treated - both water and stain repellent
- GREAT FOR LAYERING OVER SHIRTS AND JACKETS - The 101 pairs perfectly with both jackets and shirts, designed for versatility - from business meetings to weekends outdoors. You will look great, feel great and carry all of your gadgets in style!
- BALANCES WEIGHT - CARRY MORE, FEEL LESS - Our patented Weight Management System is engineered to balance weight load across the garment for greater comfort