Time Travel depictions in films and TV are banned in China.
Rainbows are actually Circular. We don't typically see a full circle rainbow because the Earth's horizon blocks the lower part.
The U.S. government poisoned alcohol during Prohibition in the 20s and 30s killing over 10 000 people.
Nelson Mandela Pope John Paul II and Whoopi Goldberg are Honorary Harlem Globetrotters.
In 1962 the U.S. blew up a hydrogen bomb in space that was 100 times more powerful than Hiroshima.
A giraffe has the same number of bones in its neck as a man.
Buzz Aldrin's mother's maiden name was Moon.
In Uganda, 50% of the population is under 15 years of age.
Judaism believes in another Torah (Bible) that Moses passed down orally in an unbroken chain from generation to generation for 1 400 years.
A human baby has over 60 more bones than an adult.
A dog's sense of smell is 10 000 times stronger than humans.
A syzygy occurs when three atronomical bodies line up.
In India many brides use the "Bichiya": a wedding ring for the toe.
In 1963 a cat called "Felicette" became the first feline in space.
The opah or "moonfish" is the only known fully warm-blooded fish.
A Church built into a cave is the largest church in the Middle East.
Butterflies can see red green and yellow.
Sprite may be one of the best remedies for hangovers according to studies.
A creep is a metallurgical term for when something that is normally very strong bends because of gravity. This happens to many metals at high temperatures where they won’t melt but they will creep.
Earth is the only place in the solar system where a total solar eclipse can happen.
On average people who complain live longer. Releasing the tension increases immunity and boosts their health.
18 people were rescued alive from the rubble of the WTC after 9/11.
Papaphobia is the fear of the Pope.
A San Francisco Highway Patrol Officer called Kevin Briggs has talked approximately 200 people out of suicide on the Golden Gate Bridge since 1994.
During WW2 Nazi soldiers were fed massive quantities of methamphetamine for increased alertness and endurance.
Over 1000 birds a year die from smashing into windows.
Most married couples are happiest in their third year of marriage.
29 000 rubber ducks were lost at sea in 1992 and are still being found revolutionising our knowledge of ocean science.
If the U.S. can raise its 34.5% recycling rate to 75% it will be the CO2 equivalent of removing 50 million cars from the road.
There is a food substitute intended to supply all daily nutritional needs known as "Soylent".
Alexander the Great washed his hair in saffron to keep it shiny and orange.
Each year Americans throw out enough soda cans and bottles to reach the moon and back 20 times.
Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water.
Married women among the Dogon people of West Africa would publicly pursue extramarital relationships with encouragement from their mothers.
If you put a drop of liquor on a scorpion it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
The "smell of rain" is caused by a bacteria called actinomycetes.
400-quarter pounders can be made from 1 cow.
India has the world's lowest meat consumption per person.
The world's first underground park will be inaugurated in 2018 in New York.
The inventor of the heart stent approached numerous companies for funding and was rejected. It was funded by the owner of Fuddrucker's restaurant whom he met by chance on a golf course.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more