Iguanas koalas and Komodo dragons all have two penises.
There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat though it may feel uncomfortable.
Lack of oxygen in the brain for 5 to 10 minutes results in permanent brain damage.
Australia's National Science Agency claims to have invented the technology behind Wi-Fi and has sued companies using the technology without a license.
Google takes over 200 factors into account to deliver the best results for any query in a fraction of a second.
Small Animals Sense Time Slower Than Humans.
The pineapple is actually a berry.
George Washington was a ginger.
Nelson Mandela has a cameo in the 1992 movie "Malcolm X" as a teacher reciting one of the civil rights activist's speeches.
West Side Story was originally called East Side Story.
There are more donut shops in Canada per capita than any other country.
The first Friday of June is National Donut Day in the U.S.
Women cry on average between 30 and 64 times a year while men cry between 6 and 17 times.
It snows metal on planet Venus.
The Statue of Liberty used to have a reddish brown color.
The whole Harry Potter series contains 199 chapters 4 224 pages and 1 090 739 words and has been made into 19 hours and 39 minutes of film.
The last words Abraham Lincoln heard were "you sockdologizing old man-trap " a punchline from the play "Our American Cousin."
The primary founder and the first Prime Minister of Israel David Ben-Gurion was an atheist.
At birth a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.
Ancient Rome had a 4-story-tall shopping mall with 150 shops and offices.
Ronaldinho's deal with Coca-Cola ended after he was caught sipping a Pepsi in a news conference.
California has issued 6 drivers licenses to people named “Jesus Christ.”
Bees can be trained to detect bombs.
The largest recorded earthquake in the U.S. was a magnitude 9.2 that struck Prince William Sound Alaska in 1964.
Besides sucking our blood mosquitoes urinate on our skin.
The world record for spitting a watermelon seed is 65 feet 4 inches.
In Judaism you don't need to be Jewish to get into the "next world" (Heaven).
Most of the world's fastest runners come from a single tribe in Kenya Africa called the "Kalenjins."
There are about 173 000 venomous species: from lizards to spiders and fish.
Due to the new discovery of many brain parasites scientist now think a Zombie Apocalypse is actually possible.
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
Elephants know to come to humans for help (like if they've been poisoned) and can find us even over long distances.
Locust is the only insect considered kosher in Judaism.
In Canada Mexico India Russia and Israel bank notes have Braille-like markings on them for the blind.
Barack Obama won a Grammy in 2006 for the audio version of his memoir "Dreams From My Father."
Over 20 million bats live in the Bracken Cave in Texas the world's largest colony of bats.
The monarch of Norway's title is "Norway's King" rather than "King of Norway" signifying that he belongs to the country and not vice versa.
From 1814 to 1830 the flag of the Kingdom of France was plain white.
1 in 3 Americans is obese.
There are no ants in Iceland, Greenland, and Antarctica.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.