John Adams 2nd president of the USA started smoking at the age of eight.
Most people can survive for up to 2 months without eating but people can only live up to 11 days without sleeping.
The Titanic could have been saved if it wasn't for a 30-second delay in giving the order to change course after spotting the iceberg.
Truck driving is the most dangerous occupation by accidental deaths (799 in 2001).
There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
The Nazis tried to teach dogs to talk and read.
In 2011 a man was arrested in Sweden for splitting an atom in his kitchen.
Many Fish can taste without even opening their mouths.
Anne Frank wrote in her famous diary "When I write I can shake off all my cares. (...) But (...) will I ever be able to write something great?"
In eighteenth-century English gambling dens there was an employee whose only job was to swallow the dice if there was a police raid.
Squirrels forget where they hide about half of their nuts.
Apple sold 340 000 iPhones per day in 2012.
Sweden has run out of trash so it's importing garbage from Norway
Most household dust is made of dead skin cells.
Cats can dream. They produce the same brain wave patterns that we do when we dream.
There's a virus that attacks human DNA making people less intelligent impairing brain activity learning and memory.
The combined wealth of the 85 richest people is equal to that of poorest 3.5 billion --half of the world's population.
WW1 allied soldiers would fire thousands of rounds at random over the German trenches to boil the water in their machine guns to make tea.
During pregnancy if the mother suffers organ damage the baby in the womb sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ.
3.2 million people visit the Statue of Liberty every year.
New York is the unhappiest city in the U.S. a 2014 research found.
The human brain has the same consistency as tofu.
The “Like” button on Facebook was originally going to be called “Awesome”.
Saturn's rings are not solid. They are made up of bits of ice dust and rock.
Caterpillars have about four thousand muscles. Humans by comparison have only about six hundred.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
72%of Spain speaks Spanish. The rest speaks Catalan Galician Basque and others.
Norway was originally called "Nordweg" meaning the "Northern Way."
About seven million cars are junked each year in the U.S.
In Japan the leading cause of death for men aged 20 to 44 is suicide.
Alexander the Great founded 70 cities naming at least 20 after himself and one after his horse.
Koalas store leaves in their cheek pouches to eat them later.
Goldfish don't have stomachs and should therefore be fed easily digestible food in lots of small feeding sessions.
Italy is the largest producer of wine in the world.
There are no penguins in the Arctic.
There's a luxury bomb shelter buried three feet under Flushing Meadows Park in Queens NYC.
If Bill Gates was a country he would be the #63 richest on earth.
If you try to suppress a sneeze you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
Astronauts on the International Space Station exercise about 2 hours per day.
Cats can get sick or die from eating chocolate.
Vegetables and fruits don't die the moment they are harvested. They respond to their environment for days.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more