Gun sales in the U.S. actually increase after mass shootings.
Ancient Egyptians shaved off their eyebrows to mourn the death of their cats.
Yellowtail is the general name for loads of different species of fish that have yellow tails or a yellow body.
In Japan Burger King has an all-black burger.
Each year in America there are about 300 000 deaths that can be attributed to obesity.
The fork came to Italy before any other European country because of pasta.
If done perfectly a rubix cube combination can be solved in 17 turns.
Hot water can freeze faster than cold water in some circumstances.
Jet lag was once called boat lag before there were jets.
The bat is the only mammal that can fly.
During WW2 Japan received Jewish refugees and rejected the resulting Nazi German protests.
Applying hemorrhoid cream to your chest and waist can make you look more muscular.
1 in 5 of the world’s doctors are Russian.
Hyphephilia are people who get aroused by touching fabrics.
There is a hotel in Sweden built entirely out of ice; it is rebuilt every year.
Armenia became the first nation to adopt Christianity as a State Religion in the year 301.
Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards and are on the Australian coat of arms for that reason.
Japan has just 2 gun-related homicides per year
Beer is claimed to help prevent cardiac disease and cognitive decline.
Eating the heart of a male Partridge was the cure for impotence in ancient Babylon.
Alex an African grey parrot was the first and only non-human animal to ask an existential question: he asked what color he was.
The modern British army has more horses than tanks.
During WW1 a Hungarian man was shot in the frontal lobe making it impossible for him to fall asleep. He continued to live a full sleepless life.
Dieting could force your brain to eat itself scientists say.
Koalas have human-like fingerprints.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
The first Credit Card was created because of the embarrassment of a man who had to pay for dinner but forgot his wallet.
There are almost 60 million dogs in the United States.
The word “vodka” comes from the Russian word “voda” that means “water”.
The day after tomorrow is called "Overmorrow."
Tigers have striped skin not just striped fur.
Albert Einstein didn't like to wear socks.
Americans spent about US$61.4 billion on their pets in 2011.
A line of descendants of Aztec Emperor Moctezuma II was brought to Spain and became part of the Spanish nobility holding the title of "Duke of Moctezuma de Tultengo."
Neuroscientists believe babies don't dream for the first few years of their life.
Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so they don’t drift away from each other.
You were born with 300 bones but by the time you are an adult you will only have 206.
Cats can become addicted to tuna and refuse to eat anything else becoming what's known as 'tuna junkies.'
In 1968 a man built a platform off the coast of Italy and declared himself the President of his micronation. The Italian government seized control and blew it up with explosives.
The West first learned of the giant panda in 1869 when a French missionary received a skin from a hunter.
Panphobia is the fear of everything… which is a pretty unlucky phobia to have.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.