There's a Spa in Jakarta using pythons to massage clients.
A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
The Spanish flu caused about a third of total military deaths in WW1.
Oxford University Is Older Than the Aztecs.
New bacteria grows on a kitchen sponge every 20 minutes.
It is illegal to hunt camels in the state of Arizona.
Finland has more heavy metal bands per capita than any other country in the world.
Facebook offers 4 months of paid parental leave to new fathers who work for the company.
There are over 500 000 alcohol-related deaths in Russia each year.
The Movie "Paranormal Activity" cost less than $15 000 to make but grossed over $193 000 000.
Premature babies are more likely to be left-handed many studies suggest.
Vending machines kill 13 people per year.
A baby octopus is about the size of a flea when it is born.
Shakespeare invented the words “assassination” and “bump.”
McDonald's first menu items were hot dogs not hamburgers.
The first Frenchman known to visit Japan was imprisoned tortured and killed because he tried to promote Christianity.
23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.
A garden caterpillar has 248 muscles in its head.
The giant panda spends around 55% of its life collecting preparing and eating bamboo.
In Mozambique overhead power lines have to be at least 12 m (39 ft) high to permit safe passage of giraffes.
The U.S. / Canada Border is the longest international border in the world and it lacks military defense.
Already in 1985 Mother Teresa opened a hospice in New York for AIDS victims.
In 1998, Sony accidentally sold 700,000 camcorders that had the technology to see through people’s clothes. These cameras had special lenses that use infrared light, which allowed you to see through some types of clothing.
The movie "Little Miss Sunshine" was partially inspired by a quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger saying: "If there's one thing in this world I despise it's losers."
Rio de Janeiro's beaches have 1.7 million times the disease-causing viruses of what would be considered hazardous on a California beach.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
NASA has a list of accurate space technology terms that writers can use in Science Fiction stories.
Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying!
1 in every 4 Americans has appeared someway or another on television.
The most goals scored in a World Cup's match was 10 by Hungary against El Salvador in 1982.
Elephants rarely get cancer because they have 40 copies of genes that code for the tumor suppressor protein p53—humans have two.
An elephant can smell water up to 3 miles away.
The San Francisco Cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments.
Nearly 700 million Chinese people drink contaminated water.
Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin both married their first cousins
The average person spends 3 months of its lifetime sitting on the toilet.
The Aztecs used Cacao seeds as a form of currency.
Men are more likely to say "I love you" first than women are a study found.
In Spanish the word "esposas" means both "wives" and "handcuffs."
Elvis Presley hated John Lennon and wanted to beat him up for his anti-war stance.
Marco Hort has the world record for fitting 264 straws in his mouth at once!
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.