Spiders don't have penises. They mate with the appendages on their face.
Deer have no gall bladders.
In 2010 the Catholic Church had an income of US$97 billion.
You cannot snore and dream at the same time.
Multivitamins increase the risk of cancer and heart disease according to recent studies.
10% of pregnancies end in miscarriage.
In ancient Greece throwing an apple at someone was done to declare one's love.
Large parts of Canada have less gravity than the rest of Earth. The phenomenon was discovered in the 1960s.
Capuchin monkeys show biases against humans who deny help to others.
Ninety percent of all species that have become extinct have been birds.
Qatar's 2022 World Cup will take more lives than 9/11 due to horrible working conditions for migrant workers building stadiums and infrastructure.
If you went out into space you would explode before you suffocated because there’s no air pressure.
Peanuts are not nuts. They are legumes.
Everything you say to Siri is sent to Apple analyzed and stored.
In 1945 a rooster named Mike lived 18 months without a head.
There's a 'Rent a Mourner' service in the UK to fill your funeral with fake friends.
"LOL" used to mean "lots of love" before the Internet.
The average American eats 25 pounds (11.3 KG) of candy each year.
The U.S. Government created a Twitter clone for Cubans in 2011.
The poverty line in America was designed assuming every family had a housewife who was a skillful cook.
If you attempted to count the stars in a galaxy at a rate of one every second it would take around 3 000 years to count them all.
A syzygy occurs when three atronomical bodies line up.
The average woman in the UK owns 19 pairs of shoes but wears only 7.
On January 2000 due to a computer glitch incorrect Down syndrome test results were sent to 154 pregnant women and two abortions were carried out.
China has 4 megacities of over 10 million people the most of any country.
A Slave in America in 1850 would cost over US$12 000 in 2013 dollars.
Lonomia obliqua is the world’s deadliest caterpillar.
The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” uses every letter of the alphabet.
The day after tomorrow is called "Overmorrow."
It is illegal to spay or neuter your dog in Norway except under very specific circumstances.
Jellyfish like salt water. A rainy season often reduces the jellyfish population by putting more fresh water into normally salty waters where they live.
"Fart Battles" were a popular art scrolls created in Japan during the Edo period.
If Texas were a country its GNP would be the fifth largest of any country in the world.
The United Arab Emirates has the biggest gender imbalance in the world with 219 men for every 100 women.
15 million blood cells are destroyed in the human body every second.
Many butterflies can taste with their feet to find out whether the leaf they sit on is good to lay eggs on to be their caterpillars’ food or not.
A newborn baby has about one cup of blood in his body.
If you yelled for 8 years 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough energy to heat one cup of coffee.
Cats from lions and tigers right down to domestic felines cannot taste anything sweet.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover