9 million adults in Britain have never used the internet.
The average meat-eating person eats about 7 000 animals in their lifetime.
Animals avoid power lines because they see frightening ultraviolet flashes that are invisible to humans.
Samuel L. Jackson has said "motherf*cker" 171 times in 27 different movies.
Cucumbers are fruits.
More Guinness beer is drunk in Nigeria than Ireland.
In 2010 a Canadian man rescued a newborn baby from a dumpster only to find out he was the father.
70% of all boats sold are used for fishing.
Nigeria has more English speakers than the United Kingdom.
It's scientifically proven that even a small dose of POWER changes how a person's brain operates and diminishes empathy.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki are not radioactive any more mostly because the bombs didn't touch the ground but were detonated in the air.
In the 1st century AD polar bears fought seals in Roman amphitheaters flooded with water.
In the UK, it is illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day!
The average life of a taste bud is 10 days.
The average dog can run about 19 mph.
Whatsapp is cited in nearly half of all Italian divorce proceedings.
Americans on the average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
Almost a third of San Francisco's air pollution comes from China.
The dot over the letter “i” is called a tittle.
Abraham Lincoln practiced law without a degree. He had less than 12 months of formal schooling.
The word “vodka” comes from the Russian word “voda” that means “water”.
You can't block Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook.
Iran's largest airport had a Star of David embedded into its roof for 30 years until it was discovered through Google Earth.
Finland has more heavy metal bands per capita than any other country in the world.
Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.
A giraffe's neck can measure up to 6 feet (1.8 m) long
The "Fi" in "WiFi" doesn't mean anything. The creators just called it that because it rhymed with "HiFi".
The eruption of Krakatoa in 1883 was the loudest sound in recorded history heard 3 000 miles (4800 KM) away.
A tapir has the largest penis-to-body ratio of any animal.
The volcanic system beneath Yellowstone holds enough lava to fill 11 Grand Canyons.
Lack of sleep can cause weight gain of 2 pounds (0.9 kg)in under a week.
Ears and Nose never stop growing.
In 2009 WhatsApp co-founder Brian Acton was turned down for a job at Facebook. Five years later Facebook purchased WhatsApp for US$19 billion.
Albert Einstein considered himself an agnostic not an atheist.
The average chicken lays about 260 eggs per year.
Martin Luther King Jr. was the youngest person to ever win the Nobel Peace Prize.
No one born blind has ever developed schizophrenia.
99% of the solar system mass is concentrated in the sun.
Each of us generates about 3.5 pounds of rubbish a day most of it paper.
Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover