The toothbrush was invented in China in 1498.
It is impossible to sneeze with the eyes open.
India has more people using the internet than the entire population of the U.S.
The "Shortfin Mako" Shark can accelerate faster than a Porsche.
Whale milk is 50% fat.
An average person in the U.S. eats 35 tons of food in a lifetime.
11 of the 12 men who walked on the moon were Boy Scouts .
Sudan has more pyramids than Egypt.
Open up a conversation in Facebook Messenger and type @fbchess play to start a game of chess with a friend.
The Golden Gate uses the largest bridge cables ever made long enough to encircle the world more than 3 times at the equator.
160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil the world’s widest road.
Dr. Seuss coined the word nerd in his 1950 book “If I Ran The Zoo.”
In ancient Greek the word "idiot" meant anyone who wasn't a politician.
Nearly a dozen couples were celebrating their honeymoon on the Titanic.
The average man is 4-5 inches taller than the average woman.
The smallest known dinosaur was about four inches (10 cm) tall and weighed less than a chihuahua.
The top six foods that make your fart are beans, corn, bell peppers, cauliflower, cabbage and milk!
In Cleveland Ohio it’s illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
82% of Americans believe in some kind of afterlife.
Annual growth of WWW traffic is 314 000%
Every year nearly four million cats are eaten in China as a delicacy.
Darwin suggested the appendix may have been used for digesting leaves. This theory is supported by koala and horse appendixes which do just that.
In 1962 the U.S. blew up a hydrogen bomb in space that was 100 times more powerful than Hiroshima.
In France you can marry a dead person.
60 000 plastic bags are being used in the U.S. every 5 seconds.
3.2 million people visit the Statue of Liberty every year.
Dynamite is made with peanuts.
Musicians have the same life expectancy as Zimbabweans: the lowest on earth.
Panda researchers have to wear panda costumes to work with cubs.
Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.
Google takes over 200 factors into account to deliver the best results for any query in a fraction of a second.
There's a museum in Russia that hires cats to protect its artworks against rodents.
A "Panther" isn't a real animal. It's actually a term used to describe black cougars jaguars and leopards.
They NEVER said “Beam me up Scotty” on Star Trek.
Male bees die after having sex.
Scientists can turn peanut butter into diamonds.
During WW2 Japan bombed China with fleas infected with bubonic plague.
There are more life forms living on your skin than there are people on the planet.
A coyote crossed with a dog is called a "coydog".
Men are more likely to say "I love you" first than women are a study found.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.