Booking through a travel agency: If you are more comfortable in booking through a travel agency than online, then make sure to check the price difference before making the payment. Aside from that, don’t forget to tell the agent about what you want to have on your trip, so that he can setup an itinerary that would suit you best. Moreover, make sure to ask necessary questions to the agent, since they are usually very familiar about certain vacation spots.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
The number of nights to stay at a hotel: If you are not very sure about the hotel that you are booking, then you should not book it for more than two nights, even if your trip runs for 5 days. This way, you are assured that you have a place to stay for the first 2 nights in the country. Aside from that, if you don’t like the accommodation, then you will have enough time to find another one.
Using a debit card to book a travel package: One of the kinks of purchasing something online with the use of a debit card is the fact that it may have a spending limit. This basically means that your transaction may not go through, if the amount is beyond the limit. When this happens though, what you can do is to call your bank, and have them increase your limit even just for the day.
Bring a small notebook that fits into your pocket: Bringing a small notebook can come handy when it comes to traveling. With a small notebook or notepad, you can easily jot down important things that you need to remember along the way. You want to make sure that it fits into your pocket, so that you won’t have to hold it in your hands all the time.
Beware of crowded situations: There are always crowded situations wherever you may go, especially in tourist spots. However, you need to become more aware of your belongings when you are involved with it. This is because crowded situations are perfect opportunities for thieves or pickpockets to grab something from people.
Get vaccinated in time: There are some countries that may require you to get vaccinated for certain diseases, before granting you access to their land. Thus, it is best if you learn more about them, so that you can make the necessary preparations. Get your vaccinations weeks or months before your travel date, so that you won’t have to rush.
Finding a secluded place for your anniversary: If you are traveling to celebrate your wedding anniversary with your spouse, then finding a secluded place would be a good idea. To achieve that, you can actually search for such accommodations through the internet. Just check out what they can offer to you, such as their amenities, so that you would be able to decide if it is the place you really want.
Book at a site that has the best price offer: There are certain sites that have the best price offer. This kind of offer simply means that if you find a flight, a hotel accommodation, or even a package, at a different website that is exactly the same but offered in a more affordable price, another site may offer you a more cheaper price for it. However, you should take note that, in most cases, this kind of offer can only be availed by calling the toll free line of the site.
What to do if you have dietary requirements: There are certain individuals who may have special dietary requirements. If you are one of them, then you should come up with a list of the foods that you can and cannot eat. With a list, you can refer to it every time you eat outside. If you are not sure, then all you have to do is to show the server your list, so that you can prevent eating foods that do not belong to your diet.
The fire exits: Do not forget to check the hotel fire exits just after you have settled into your own room. This way, you would know where they are and how to get to them, just in case the unfortunate happens. Make sure that the floor where your room is situated has access to it though, so that you won’t have a hard time using it.
Take your vitamins: Keep in mind that when you ride a plane, you would be exposed to other people’s germs and such. Therefore, you should boost your immune system, by taking your daily vitamin supplement. Make sure that your supplement contains vitamin C and zinc, so that you would be duly protected from infections.
Bestseller No. 1
Money Belt For Travel With RFID Blocking Sleeves Set For Daily Use
- THE ULTIMATE GIFT FOR TRAVELERS - Are your Parents, Brothers or your best Friends planning to travel? Give them this beautiful and practical gift which will protect them as well
- NO MORE CONCERNS NEXT TIME YOU VISIT THE AIRPORT - Our package provides you with double protection, hands free, zero stress, feeling comfortable with our Money Belt For Travel and make you smile every time you see the stylish RFID blocking sleeves
- NOT ONLY FULL IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION - Now you have enough place to store and hide your belongings like your IPhone, Keys, Money, Credit cards, Documents, Passport and more
- BUY CONFIDENTLY with our 100% Money Back Guarantee - If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product you will receive a full refund no questions asked and hassle free.
Bestseller No. 2
Lewis N. Clark RFID-Blocking Neck Stash Anti-Theft Hidden Wallet
- SECURITY AGAINST MODERN THREATS - A modern hidden neck wallet, the Lewis N. Clark anti-theft neck stash is made with RFID-blocking technology, protecting you against electronic pickpocketing and identity theft
- BUILT TO LAST - With strong rip-stop nylon and self-repairing zippers, it makes for an ultra-light yet secure solution to keep your valuables safely hidden
- UNDERCOVER SAFETY - The ultra-slim design helps keep a low profile under your clothes, and secures your belongings from potential thieves
- TRAVELDRY TECHNOLOGY - The special TravelDry fabric wicks away moisture as well as resists odors, mildew, and shrinking, keeping you comfortable while on the move
- MULTIPLE COMPARTMENTS - With different compartments designed for cash and coins, electronics, passports, travel documents, and more, you'll have a place for everything