"The path to success is to take massive, determined action." - Tony Robbins
I have no problem with the people who work hard to get success. But I think people are very jealous about success. I work very hard and they don't appreciate that. - Alain Prost
"Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble." - Shahrukh Khan
Before watching Video, Read About…
Eliminate Turbulence in Your Personal Life: Turbulence in your personal life is bad for a lot of reasons, but one reason is that it can often spill-over into your worklife, compounding the problem. So make every effort possible to reconcile with family members and to end fights quickly.
Record Your Progress: Identifying and recording progress is important. It tells you how far you’ve come from where you once where. If you don’t follow it carefully, it’s easy to miss that it has occurred at all. So, as progress occurs, record it somewhere. Write down exactly what happened, why it qualifies as “progress,” and why you think it happened.
Develop Good Habits: Habits are things that stick with you and drive your behavior, even when you aren’t thinking about them. For this reason, it is a good idea to try to develop good ones, such as responding to clients and customers in a timely manner, practicing courtesy, and facing challenges head-on, rather than slinking into the background.
Timing is Important: When it comes to getting a promotion at work, few things are more important than timing. Being in the right place at the right time and saying the right things is vital. And this is why you must pay careful attention to your timing.
Pay Off Your Debt: It cannot be emphasized enough unless you are young and are planning to get a number of very large raises in your lifetime (or are temporarily ill), then you shouldn’t be accumulating debt. You should be paying it down and saving for retirement. The successful know and practice this.
Be Realistic with Yourself and Others: One thing the successful know is that being realistic with yourself and others is crucial. In a business environment, if you do not tell others when they may be mistaken, they will continue on the wrong path. And if you do not allow others to correct you, then you will do the same.
Remain Proactive in Tackling Challenges: If a big financial or personal event is looming on the horizon, don’t wait for it to come to you. Be proactive in dealing with it, so that you don’t end up cornered and with few options.
Plan Your Personal Life Carefully: Instead of allowing whims and chance events to control how your life plays out, focus on exerting your control over your life. Force it to give you what you want; and take control, as the successful do.
Avoid the Grandiose: Creativity is important, but when it is excessive, it can lead to grandiosity. The successful know that being grandiose is not useful. Rather, it is simply a form of day-dreaming that does not translate into practical and reasonable set of steps you can take to improve your situation.
Watch Video: RETRAIN YOUR MIND FOR 2020 | POWERFUL Motivational Video Speech Compilation
(via YouTube)"With success came an ever-growing burden of responsibility. I lived with a near-constant low-level anxiety that I would make a mistake that would not only threaten my career, but also my brothers' - not to mention the livelihoods of many people who work with us or for us." - Donny Osmond
"It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary." - Winston Churchill
"Major success feels a bit like a coronation. Like I'd become a king. I was one of the most famous people in the world, loved and hated in equal measure. I couldn't see anything bad with it. It made me a happy person." - Larry Hagman
Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. - Dale Carnegie
"All those who are around me are the bridge to my success, so they are all important." - Manny Pacquiao
One is never ready for success. It consecrates and looses you at the same time. - Isabelle Adjani
"Success is a process, a quality of mind and way of being, an outgoing affirmation of life." - Alex Noble
You've got to work hard for your success and you've got to have a steady presence. That's the secret. - Kid Rock
I thought doing reality TV would be the greatest success of my life or the biggest mistake. - Bethenny Frankel
I suppose your security is your success and your key to success is your fine palate. - Gordon Ramsay
I don't think success has changed us as people at all. We are the same lunatics that we were when this band first got going. We never see ourselves as being on a higher level than our fans. - Kirk Hammett
"Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble." - Shahrukh Khan
"So many stars lose their way, and with success become more neurotic, not less so." - Francesca Annis
"No experience is a cause of success or failure. We do not suffer from the shock of our experiences, so-called trauma - but we make out of them just what suits our purposes." - Alfred Adler
The secrets of success are a good wife and a steady job. My wife told me. - Howard Nemerov
"You know, I start with the assumption that -or with, with the belief that this president has to succeed. We all have an enormous amount of capital invested in his success. His success is the country's success." - Michael Bloomberg
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Main Function:G18 is merely gsm alarm system,G183 update version work with 3G gsm sim card DIY home security alarm system,which can either work in standalone mode without sim card or a standard size sim card(not micro and nano) to call/text up to 6 phone numbers via cellular network,AT&T,T-mobile sim card recommend.As 2G will be no longer available in the USA in 2019,AT&T has already shut off 2G service in 2017.3G alarm system more reliable than the wifi one in case of the internet failure.
- APP Control burglar system:First download app(search "G18 alarm system" at google or iphone app store) free and register an account,insert a sim card to alarm keypad,remote control the security system by text in APP on your smartphone from anywhere at anytime.PIR motion sensor detect any suspicious movement or activity,Door/window sensor detect any forceful break-in.When detectors are triggered,the alarm host will receive the alarm alert meantime call your phone,disarm it by app/sms/call
- Brief Description:This is an indoor basic security alarm system kit complete with fully programmable main unit and sensors,can be used directly after unplugging insulation sheet to protect home,office,shop apartment,business;DIY supportable 99 wireless zones up to 150 remote key fobs and 150 sensors,add more sensors as detailed need such as gas detector,water leaking sensor to provide all-around reliable protection.Additional Sensors can be find in our shop or we can customize the kits for you.
- Humanized Design: Easy operation with TFT color touch screen,voice prompt design during setting;Built in 3.7V 800mAh rechargeable lithium battery that can last about 6-8 hours with full power, it will change to use battery to work in the case of power failure, just make sure that switch is on. Other useable features such as arming delay, keypad lock, timing arming etc.
- Customer Service: 12-month warranty, professional technical support and friendly responsive customer service within 24 hours. If you have any questions, welcome to contact us via amazon emails or seach "KERUI G183 security alarm system introduction" on youtube.
- ALL-IN-ONE HOME AUTOMATION: Make your house a smart home in minutes, one room at a time. Simply replace your Dual Switch (double gang) light switch with NuBryte Touchpoint. Connect & Protect, from any NuBryte console, or remotely via Nubryte APP.
- HOME SECURITY: Detract and deter with 100 decibel siren and flashing overhead lights. Instant video alerts to your phone when triggered (with NuBryte APP). Built-in wide-angle camera and advanced motion detection up to 30'. No Contracts/Monthly Fees.
- SMART LIGHTING: Touch-Free light control, and 5 easy-to-use lighting automation and digital dimming modes. Motion-based on/off, Morning Wake Up, Bedtime dimmer, Night light and Vacation lights. Works with standard dimmable bulbs.
- INTERCOM: Combine 2 or more Touchpoint consoles for an instant home intercom system. (WiFi)
- FAMILY HUB: Indoor/Outdoor Temperature & Humidity, 5-Day Weather Forecast, Calendar, Notifications and Event Alerts, Energy Monitoring, and more! Now, with Amazon Alexa voice control with Echo, Dot, and Tap!
- Updated 2015 Model with Newest Firmware and Software
- Wifi Connectivity for Remote and Monitoring Options (Requires Monthly Fee)
- Zwave ready for Control of Lights, Door locks, Thermostats and Garage Doors
- Award Winning Technology and Design
- Includes: (3) 5816 Door/Window Transmitters, (1) 5834-4 Four-Button Wireless Keyfob (1) 5800 Pir-Res Wireless Motion Detector (1) Wifi Module (1) Zwave Module (1) 4gl GSM Cellular module