Argentina's retired soccer player Diego Maradona has his own religion made by his fans.
The youngest soldier to serve during WW1 was only 8 years old.
The largest prime number ever found is more than 22 million digits long.
Cats are revered animals in Islam because Prophet Muhammad loved them.
Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin both married their first cousins
During the Christmas season almost 28 LEGO sets are sold every second.
Barack Obama was the first sitting U.S. president to visit a federal prison.
Elvis Presley was just 22 years old when he paid US$102 500 for Graceland the Memphis mansion that served as his home base for two decades.
Koalas have human-like fingerprints.
In the Bible God sent two bears to murder 42 children because they had mocked a man for being bald.
Suriphobia is the fear of mice.
The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died!
Women were first allowed to participate in the Olympic Games in 1900.
The odds of dying in a car accident are around 1 in 5 000.
More than a third of single Italian men between the ages of 30 and 35 live with their parents.
Four empires collapsed after WWI: Ottoman Austro-Hungarian German and Russian.
A man’s beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.
In Mozambique overhead power lines have to be at least 12 m (39 ft) high to permit safe passage of giraffes.
During WW1 the Belgian King personally led the army the Queen served as a nurse and the 14-year-old Prince enlisted as a private.
Worldwide, more people eat and drink milk from goats than any other animal.
Revenue from digital music downloads and subscriptions outpaced CD sales in the U.S. for the first time in 2014.
Michael Jordan makes more money from NIKE annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
According to Genesis 1:20-22 the chicken came before the egg.
A very small minority of Jews believe that a Rabbi who died in 1994 is the Messiah and even an incarnation of God.
The average meat-eating person eats about 7 000 animals in their lifetime.
It has been estimated it would take 70 cups of coffee to kill a 154-pound (70 kg) person.
Smoking causes 1 in every 5 deaths in the U.S. every year.
In Texas it is legal to kill BigFoot if you ever find it.
Alpacas can die of loneliness. When bought they always need to be bought in pairs.
The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra’s “Its A Wonderful Life”
Leo Da Vinci could write with one handand draw with the other at the same time.
The word “vodka” comes from the Russian word “voda” that means “water”.
Daylight Saving Time is not observed in most of the state of Arizona and parts of Indiana.
Christmas was illegal in the U.S. until 1836 as it was considered an Ancient Pagan Holiday.
Giraffes are the tallest animals in the world. Males can grow up to 18 feet (5.5 meters) tall.
Women cry on average between 30 and 64 times a year while men cry between 6 and 17 times.
600 000 hacking attempts are made to Facebook accounts every day.
Alcohol is prohibited in the UK Parliament with one exception: the chancellor can drink while delivering the annual budget statement.
At least 1.1 million Jewish children were murdered during the Holocaust.
Ancient Romans used a sponge on a stick to clean themselves after pooping and shared it with everyone.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.