1 in 5 of the world’s doctors are Russian.
There’s a spider in Brazil whose bites can cause an erection that lasts for hours!
The world record for holding one's breath underwater is 22 minutes.
More people commit suicide in New York City than are murdered.
Steve Jobs believed that his vegan diet would eliminate the need of showering.
The female goat is called a “doe” or “nanny”.
A snail takes 33 hours to crawl one mile.
The British Navy uses Britney Spears' songs to scare off Somali pirates.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobiais the fear of long words.
In 1940 12-year-old boy Fidel Castro wrote a letter to President F. Roosevelt to request a $10 bill because he had never seen one before.
Butte County South Dakota is the geographical center of the U.S.
In ancient Greek the word "idiot" meant anyone who wasn't a politician.
The Latin name for moose is alces alces.
You can tell a turtle’s gender by the noise it makes. Males grunt, females hiss.
The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
For Valentine's Day a poll found men spend an average of US$154 on fiances while they spend US$136 on wives.
Over 100 000 people have applied for a one-way trip to colonize Mars in 2022.
Certain frogs can be frozen solid then thawed and survive.
Al-Qaeda initially considered targeting nuclear power plants on 9/11 but decided against it fearing things could "get out of control."
In the Bible God sent two bears to murder 42 children because they had mocked a man for being bald.
A moth has no stomach.
Frank Sinatra's mother ran an illegal abortion business from her home.
Only about .003 percent of the water on Earth can be used by humans.
Benjamin Franklin made 8 voyages across the Atlantic Ocean and was the first to map the Gulf Stream.
The highest blood alcohol content ever recorded was .91% more than twice the typical lethal limit and eleven times more than legally drunk.
An estimated 80% of animals on Earth have six legs.
40%of schizophrenics are left-handed despite being only 10% of the world's population.
Women in ancient Rome wore the sweat of Gladiators to improve their beauty and complexion.
An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
The highest race horse speed ever recorded was 43.97 mph (70.76 km/h).
The average human blinks their eyes 6 205 000 times each year.
The scientific name of the red fox is Vulpes vulpes.
Japanese Trains are among the world's most punctual: their average delay is just 18 seconds.
It's been over 30 years since we had a cooler-than-average month.
823 same-sex couples were married in New York City on the first day that same-sex marriage was legal state-wide.
One-third of first heart attacks are fatal and another third result in permanent damage to the heart.
Facebook's founder Mark Zuckerberg donated US$1 billion to charity in 2013 making him the biggest charitable donor in the U.S.
In England in the 1880′s pants was considered a dirty word.
Neil Armstrong claims he said "one small step for *A* man" when he set foot on the moon and that audio analysis of the recording backs that up and it's been misquoted this entire time.
M&Ms were created in 1941 as a means for soldiers to enjoy chocolate without it melting.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover