The Eiffel Tower was originally intended for Barcelona Spain but the project was rejected.
Christmas trees have been sold in the U.S. since 1850.
A cesium atom in an atomic clock beats 9 192 631 770 times a second.
The average meat-eating person eats about 7 000 animals in their lifetime.
Every minute 1.8 million new "likes" are made on Facebook.
The average person takes 183 755 600 steps in a lifetime.
60%of South Korean families use professionals to find a name for their babies.
1 in 10 Americans thinks HTML --the language of web pages-- is a sexually transmitted disease.
The ostrich has two toes on each foot which gives it greater speed.
41 new species are discovered by scientists every single day.
Ancient Romans celebrated "Saturnalia" a festival in which slaves and their masters would switch places.
75%of cars that Rolls-Royce has ever produced are still on the road today.
You cannot work in Antarctica unless your wisdom teeth and appendix are removed.
Fireflies are also known as lightning bugs.
A whale’s heart beats only nine times a minute.
In Ancient Egypt men could take time off of work to care for menstruating wives and daughters.
A chinese man sued his wife for being too ugly and the Court agreed awarding him US$115 000.
A fierce gust of wind blew 45 year old Vittorio Luise’s car into a rover near Naples Italy in 1980. He managed to break a window climb out and swim to shore–where a tree blew over and killed him.
Any text you put into the status update box is sent to Facebook's servers even if you don't click the post button.
The highest place on Earth and closest to space is Mount Chimborazo in the Andes.
During the 7th century B.C. ancient Roman "vestal virgins" were required to keep their hymens intact as proof of virginity until age 30 or they would be buried alive.
Most elephants weigh less than the tongue of a blue whale.
There's a resort in Finland where you sleep in a glass igloo to watch the northern lights.
Jellyfish like salt water. A rainy season often reduces the jellyfish population by putting more fresh water into normally salty waters where they live.
Rhythm is the longest English word without a vowel.
New York is the unhappiest city in the U.S. a 2014 research found.
A con man in India repeatedly "sold" the Taj Mahal the Indian parliament and various other heritage sites. He was sentenced to 113 years but managed to escape prison 9 times. The last time he was 84 years old.
If you go blind in one eye you only lose about one fifth of your vision but all your sense of depth.
Texas declared its independence from Mexico in 1836and became a Republic until it joined the U.S. in 1845.
In 2001 the World Christian Encyclopedia counted 33 830 different Christian denominations.
There's a skyscraper in New York City with no windows.
In South Carolina the maximum sentence for beating your dog is longer than the max sentence for beating your wife.
Spain was the third most visited country in the world in 2013.
In West Bengal India cows must have a Photo ID Card.
In Brazil just 43% of adults have a high-school degree. In Sweden it's 87%.
More than a third of single Italian men between the ages of 30 and 35 live with their parents.
Egyptian Pyramid workers were paid with beer: 1 gallon (4L) per day.
Charlie Chaplin once lost in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
A team of four people made angry birds in eight months.
By 2023 the average US$1 000 laptop will be just as fast as the human brain according to Ray Kurzweil.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.