"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek." - Mario Andretti
"When success comes, people can try to trick you or take advantage of you." - Christina Aguilera
The worst part of success is to try finding someone who is happy for you. - Bette Midler
Before you continue, Read About…
Reconcile with Family Members: If your personal life is riddled with conflicts, then you may want to take some time to step back and ask yourself what is going wrong. Consider whether you could simply be the bigger person and reconcile these conflicts with family members, rather than perpetuating them.
Seek the Help of a Financial Advisor: When you first start to invest, seek out the help of a financial advisor. The successful know that it is not possible to know everything; and that getting the advice of a professional is always a good place to start.
Be Analytical About Your Results: In business, analysis is important. If something goes wrong, there are reasons for why it went wrong; and using a careful, well -reasoned approach is the best way to determine what those reasons were. So, instead of invoking magical thinking to avoid the problems altogether, instead focus on the process of analyzing your results.
Make an Effort to be Happy, No Matter What Challenges You Face: No matter what challenges you face at work, don’t bring them home with you. Make an effort to be happy at home; and to spread that happiness to your spouse and children.
Always Be Early or On Time: When you’re late to a meeting, everyone notices, including your boss. This is why it is vital to be early or on time, so that you don’t stick out as a bad example.
Avoid Putting Yourself in a Precarious Financial Situation: The successful know that some risk is unavoidable, but where it is avoidable, it should be deal with intelligently. If you are constantly putting yourself in precarious financial situations, it may be time to rethink your finances and your approach to money.
Stop Complaining: Whenever it comes to success and business, the best place to start is by committing yourself to not complaining. Of course, it is perfectly fine to raise concerns, to question dubious choices, and to remain thoughtful and analytical at all times. However, needless and persistent complaining generally accomplishes nothing positive. To the contrary, it drags you down, reflects poorly on you, and can transform otherwise productive co-workers into cynical, whining unproductive co-workers.In short, focus on solving problems, not complaining that they cannot be solved.
Consider Visiting a Mortgage Broker: Visit a mortgage broker. Even if you ultimately do not use one of the companies she suggests, you can get a feel for what is out there in terms of payment sizes, interest rates, and other important features.
Avoid Becoming Discouraged Easily: One important difference between those who are successful and those who are not is that the successful do not get discouraged easily. No matter how poorly things appear to be going, they find a way to stick through things until the end. If you want to become successful, you should try to emulate this behavior.
Watch Video: Reclaim your mind – Terence McKenna
(via YouTube)Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture. - Lydia M. Child
"You wanna know what scares people? Success. When you don't make moves and when you don't climb up the ladder, everybody loves you because you're not competition." - Nicki Minaj
"The secret of success is to be in harmony with existence, to be always calm to let each wave of life wash us a little farther up the shore." - Cyril Connolly
"If you wish to be a success in the world, promise everything, deliver nothing." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy. - Wayne Gretzky
"A desire to be in charge of our own lives, a need for control, is born in each of us. It is essential to our mental health, and our success, that we take control." - Robert Foster Bennett
Success consecrates the most offensive crimes. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
"The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom." - James Allen
It is on our failures that we base a new and different and better success. - Havelock Ellis
"When you grow up in the music industry, trying to be Britney Spears because that's what sells records and then you realize, 'All I have to do is be myself? I should have thought of that a long time ago,' it feels good to have success come from what's actually inside of you." - Jessica Simpson
Success comes when people act together failure tends to happen alone. - Deepak Chopra
The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear. - Brian Tracy
"All those who are around me are the bridge to my success, so they are all important." - Manny Pacquiao
Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow. - William Pollard
Obedience is the mother of success and is wedded to safety. - Aeschylus
"For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end." - Catherine Zeta-Jones
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more