Small traces of gold have been found in the leaves of Eucalyptus trees.
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
An estimated 80% of animals on Earth have six legs.
14 billion pounds (6B Kg.) of garbage are dumped into the ocean every year. Most of it is plastic.
In the four professional major north american sports (baseball basketball football and hockey) only 7 teams have nicknames that do not end with an s.
It takes 8.5 minutes for light to get from the sun to earth.
160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil the world’s widest road.
In France there’s a place called Y.
Dog nose prints are as unique as human finger prints and can be used to identify them.
Human Bones are ounce for ounce stronger than steel.
Elvis had a twin brother named Garon who died at birth which is why Elvis middle name was Aron.
A group of toads is called a knot.
The word ‘ejaculation’ comes from the Latin word meaning ‘throwing out’.
Donkeys kill more people than plane crashes.
The 100 richest people in the world earned enough money in 2012 to end global poverty 4 times.
Listerine was invented in 1879 as a surgical antiseptic and later sold as a floor cleaner and a cure for gonorrhea.
Isaac Newton's Principia Mathematica contained a simple calculation error that went unnoticed for 300 years.
2 520 is the smallest number that can be exactly divided by all the numbers 1 to 10.
Women have more taste buds than men.
1 in 5 000 babies is born without an anus opening.
Kissing someone for one minute burns about 2 calories.
Hippo’s sweat is pink.
The first recorded use of Marijuana was in China over 4700 years ago.
At a spending rate of $1 million a day it would take Bill Gates 218 years to spend all his money.
Hummingbirds are the only birds who can fly backwards.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Humphrey Bogart NEVER said “Play it again Sam” in Casablanca
Powerful acids in snakes' stomachs mean they will explode if given Alka-Seltzer.
One "dog year" is not equivalent to 7 human years. Dogs age at various rates depending on their size.
The largest population of Catholics in the world is not in Italy nor Spain. It's in Brazil: 123 million 64% of its population.
There's only one STOP sign in the entire city of Paris.
Cows from different areas have a different moo accent.
Barbie’s measurements if she were life size: 39-23-33
In England in the 1880′s pants was considered a dirty word.
When Anglerfish mate they melt into each other and share their bodies forever.
Babies are born without kneecaps. They don’t appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.
In 1944 by a huge coincidence a crossword puzzle was printed with answers all containing D-Day operation "code names" which sent MI-5 into a panic thinking their invasion plans had been discovered.
Leonardo Da Vinci was the first to explain why the sky is blue.
Martin Luther King Jr. added the "I have a dream" line during his speech it was improvised.
Norway has the world's highest gas prices at $10.12 a gallon of premium gas.
If you have a pizza with radius Z and thickness A its volume is = Pi*Z*Z*A
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.