People who work 11 hours or more a day are 67% more likely to have a heart attack than people with an 8-hour work day according to a study.
It's not 2013 in North Korea. The year is 102 counted after the birth of Kim Il-sung.
More than 600 women dressed as men in order to fight in the American Civil War.
Christmas was once illegal in England.
New Zealand bans all advertising on TV on Christmas Easter Good Friday and ANZAC Day.
The rock at the summit of Mount Everest is marine limestone and would have been deposited on the seafloor around 450 million years ago.
The hammerthrow is illegal as a high school sport in all states except Rhode Island.
According to the Gemological Institute of America up until 1896 India was the only source for diamonds to the world.
In January 2014 a woman was beaten to death in California over an accidental photobomb.
Stockholm the capital of Sweden is built on 14 islands and the city centre is virtually situated on the water.
If you look carefully at the picture of Mona Lisa you will notice a bridge in the background.
It is illegal to hunt camels in the state of Arizona.
Finland has more heavy metal bands per capita than any other country in the world.
The Death Penalty is legal in 32 U.S. states.
A ducks quack does echo, it’s just almost impossible to hear.
Portions of Anne Frank's diary were removed because she described her intimate parts.
A newborn Chinese water deer is so small it can almost be held in the palm of the hand.
Your heart can keep beating even if it is separated from the body because it has its own electrical impulse.
In the U.S. 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
Written language was invented independently by the Egyptians Sumerians Chinese and Mayans.
In 1913 Argentina was the world's 10th wealthiest nation per capita. Now it's the 54th.
The Statue Of Liberty's full name is "Liberty Enlightening the World."
In one of the last battles of WW2 American and German soldiers fought together as allies against an SS division to defend an Austrian castle.
The world's widest avenue is the "9th of July" in Argentina with 14 lanes plus 4 lanes of parallel streets.
If Texas were a country its GNP would be the fifth largest of any country in the world.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Gleevec a cancer drug that costs US$70 000 in the U.S. per year cost just US$2 500 in India because it can't be patented there.
Washing dishes by hand use almost 7 times the amount of water as a modern dishwasher.
About a third of male fish in British rivers are changing sex due to pollution especially from contraceptive pills a research found.
In England in the 1880′s pants was considered a dirty word.
North Korean archaeologists announced the world in 2012 they "discovered" lair of the UNICORN ridden by legendary King Tongmyung 2000 years ago.
Poisoned milk killed Abraham Lincoln's mother when he was 9 years old.
Prince Charles has been first in line as heir to the UK's throne for more than 64 years.
Morgan Freeman didn't appear in a movie until age 34 and didn't get a big role until he was 52 with Driving Miss Daisy and Glory.
The world's shortest scheduled airline flight lasts 2 minutes. It connects two islands in the UK.
The lack of physical activity is one of the leading causes of preventable death worldwide.
A child dies every 8 seconds from contaminated water.
Rastafarians are legally allowed to possess marijuana in Italy due to it being a 'sacrament' to the religion.
There are about 22 000 man made objects orbiting around planet Earth.
On her 120th birthday the oldest person ever recorded said: "I only have one wrinkle and I'm sitting on it."
The human body emits upwards of 10^6 biological particles per hour creating a detectible microbial cloud into surrounding indoor air.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more